Secret

KYO POV

I was exited, i haven't been fighting anyone but a tree since i came here. I did tried to search for some tution or whatsoever but none of them were good. Tou-san had been sending me all the vids of my previous training. I didn't even know that it was recorded.

Around six am, i put on my jumpsuit and went outside for a jog and a bit warming up. Running around the housing area again for proximately 5 rounds, i went back to my house. Only to find his car arrived.

'there's literally another thirty minutes before seven, why is he's here so early?' i thought

"ohayo gun, you're early" i greeted him when he got out of his car. He just gave a half shoulder shrugged. "lets come in first"

Unlocking the door, i pushed the door open and went to the living room. After all, he was still a guest. He then sat down on the couch. He was wearing a black suit with ties and white shirt. Made me thinking whether he's gonna fight in that.

I went to the kitchen and prepared a cup of hot coffee and two toast bread .
Placing them in front of him, he sent a weird look on me.

"what? i know you haven't take your breakfast yet. Help yourself while i go cleaned up". I took the tv controler, turned it on and put it on the table. "feel free to change the channel" . After that i sprinted my way up and took a quick bath. Putting on a tracksuit and short sleeved shirt and tied my hair. I didn't want to keep him waiting long so it only take around 25 minutes. When i went downstairs, i was pleased to see the that food were half way eaten.

"im done" i said. Breaking the silence. He turned and saw me all dressed up in a new outifit.

"good" he replied. I took my katana off the wall slowly. "do you prepare another for me or what?" he asked. 'omg, i forget about it. I only have these one'

I grinned and turned at him with an innocent face, shaking my head. "i thought so" he shrugged. He got out to his car and came back with one. "you have one too? sugoii!"

"yeah yeah, now where do we fight?"

"follow me"

The backyard were half tiled and half ground but. The tiled area were big enough for us to fight i guess. "here, is this okay for you?"

He simply nodded. Walking to the table situated on the side near the fence, he took off his blazer and hang it on the chair, so were his shades.

'he's so neat. So much like ryu'

Finaly, he took out his katana out of the case and i wasn't gonna lie it was so cool

I meant, so so cool. Like the coolest i ever saw. Even cooler than ryu's

 Even cooler than ryu's