Fortune Cookies

KYO POV

"So you're still thinking about the audition?"

"yeah, what do you think about that, should i?"

"are you looking for extra
money?"

"no, im just........pretty bored at home. At least i could.....idk, maybe spent sometime doing something new"

"do you even know how to dance or sing?"

"of course i am, you baka!"

"easy, that was a rhetorical question. Then do what you want "

"geez thanks, that is the ~best advice i ever get from anyone~"

"yeah yeah, whatever. I need to go"

"okay, drive safely"

Gun left me hanging on my last words. "tsk" . I threw the phone away and looked for some korean song at the laptop. 'hmm, should i go?'. I was still hesitating about this. I was suppose to be undercover but yet, this may be exposing me. Thinking back, would tou-san agreed on this?

"ugh, this is hard" i frowned.

That's right, i shouldn't do this. I smacked my forehead and quickly reached my phone back. Informing daniel that i couldn't come.

He asked why but when i told him that it was a family matter, he let it go just like that. "i hope they both pass the audition" i placed my hands together on my chest and pray for their best.

..................

"we pass!"

Daniel was grinning from ear to ear when he told us that. "that's amazing daniel! i know you can do it" cheered zoe. "hahaha thanks everyone". He glanced at me and i secretely winked at him, putting my finger on my lips.

I made him promise to keep this to ourselves cause i knew they would be pastering me all over if they found out i skipped the audition.

"Everyone is so nice, i met oliver as the teacher for class C. Lasol too, they.........."

With that, he continued to tell us the rest for his first day there. Everyone was listening with a amusement showing on their face. 'they were so happy. I wonder what their reaction will be if they knew my secret' i thought. Mind driffting away from the rest of them.

Evetually the teacher came into the class sending everyone back to their seat. That was the last day of the first week where i got to see him. He had been skipping school with a permission letter from the PTJ. Sometimes he would come once or twice but he would be asleep the whole and no one would say a thing. Perhaps they knew how hard his routine were.

School was getting a bit boring with him cause he was like the charm of our class. But at least we had zoe to hype up the atmosphere.

Speaking about other things, gun kept on training me and would brought me along to met the other crew. I was surprised to see him so good in many other martial arts, like...was it possible for someone to be so expert those for such a young age?.