After Story

KYO POV

Months had passed since the last tragedy. I had left my hometown for good and went somewhere quiet, somewhere far away. It took me a lot of courage to get my life in one piece after everything that happened.

I laid low, rent a small house in an average town on my own and even took part time job to pay for my living. After all, tou-san wanted me to live my life and that's what I was trying to do.

I met new friends, the good one. They helped me through my depression phase and everything else. I couldn't be more grateful for that.

Everything was going fine until one day............

....................

"blurghh"

I've been throwing up non-stop for two days. I loose my appetite, everything tasted numb. I thought that I've healed from my eating disorder but turned out I wasn't yet.

Tsuki patted me on my back as she  comforted me. "I'm worried
about you, let's go and meet a doctor"

"I'm fine, yo-"

"no you're not. I'm taking you to a doctor tomorrow and that's it"

She was so caring and that's sweet, kinda remind me of mira.

..............

"well the result are out and it is not a stomach ache" she said, staring right into me with a sincere smile which somehow made me nervous before continuing. "Congratulations miss kiyoko, you're three month pregnant!"

At that moment, I felt like my world, my new world that i had just build were falling apart again.

I locked myself for days. Covering my face with both of my hands, i tried to wipe the tears away but it just wouldnt stop coming out. I cried and sobbed all the way i wanted, letting go of these mixed feelings that was eating me inside.

I was just about to start my new life and so far it was going well. But.....but......why did it looked like the world had a grudge on me? why......why me over all people.

It his childs. There's no doubt about it. He's the only one i ever did with.

I waited and thought real hard about this one. At first, my plan was to made an abortion cause i was afraid i couldn't bring myself to love them later, to bear and care his child, but i knew deep down i couldn't do it.

They were not only his, they were mine too and tou-san would be so dissapointed in me if he was still alive. So.......i did what I thought was the right thing to do.

THIRD PERSON POV

Two And Half a Year had passed,

Kyo had rented a bigger house this time. Its not fancy but at least it was comfortable and cozy to live in. She had spent her young age living the life people dreamt of and now it was time to stand on her own feet.

It was a normal day at weekend, sun was up brighter than ever and the weather's all fine. Kyo was preparing the breakfast, humming and singing quietly as she did it. Everything went as usual until she heard the sound of something crashing onto the floor coming from the living room.