Big 4 Crews

KYO POV

I stepped into the class with a sweet smiled on my faces. The infamous smiled that was said can melt anyone who saw it. "ohayo guys!" I greeted the others. "hi kyo" they replied, grinning widely. 'lately, im becoming more and more friendly' i thought. Well, it wasn't a bad thing at all. Besides, i got to enlarge my friends base. I walked to my table, placed my bag and dragged the chair, nearing the rest who were already seating in a circle around daniel's table.

We listen as zack complained on such a silly things that triggered him and burst out laughing which embarassed him.

The teacher walked in and everyone hurried back to their own seat. After the greetings, she showed a stack of paper.

"You have a test five minutes from now. Read chapter five subtopic two"

"aww come on"

"at least tell us earlier"

"that's it, imma head out"

She slammed the wooden ruler on the table, shutting everyone's mouth. "four minutes"

I looked around and observed. Some ignored and rested their head on the table while some did show some effort by scrolling through pages of the textbook. Some of the gave up gang was zack. 'like he couldn't care less' i said to myself.

Shrugging, i too searched for my book under the table. Just when i found them, the teacher yelled times up and passed the paper to everyone. 'really?'

Everyone received the exam paper and waited until the time started. Right on 7.30, everyone started answering. Some didn't bother answering and just simply left the whole paper empty with only their name written. 'this is a piece of cake'. Half of the question were recycled from the previous exam paper. I answered all of the question easily and finished with fourty minutes left so i played with my phone under the table. Feeling bored.

Honestly, the students were free to cheat because as soon as the exam started, the teacher left them to deal with some bussines. Gladly, none of ny friends cheated.

One hour passed by and the teacher came back thus collecting the exam paper. We went to cafeteria during recess, met vasco and the rest of burn knuckles and continued with another more classes. The school ended and i went home with jay.

To cut it short, another usual day of school went just well.

After finishing all the given homeworks and did some studying, i got into my sport track and went to seoul park by my hoverboard at four and half in the evening. I ran around the park for five rounds before continuing another five with just walking. Satisfied with all the work out and sweat today, i decided it times to go back.

On my way, i saw a very familiar expensive car parked beside the road. "that's gun's car" i mumbled. I stopped and jumped off the hoverboard. Looking properly, there was a tall muscular build man leaning against them. 'its gun'

A naughty idea came up into my head and my lips curled into an evil grinned. Slowly, i crept towards him from the behind, ready to give him a jumpscare for a revenge over what he did the other day. Just a few more steps from him, he turned his head fast as lightning, making me the one who surprised.