chapter 21: The Enchanted Christmas

A while passed and everyone agreed to meet up and on with the Christmas celebration. The boys of the castle wore blue bow ties. Angelique went over to Fife, noticing him.

"Fife, where have you been all this time?" Angelique asked.

"I was hiding," Fife stared at the floor. "I was helping Maestro to sabatoge the Christmas celebration, he promised me a solo, but he seemed to be more interested with Cerise than me. I'm sorry."

"That's okay, Fife, I'm sure Belle and the Master can forgive you." Angelique smiled warmly.

Fife turned bright red from blushing. "Angelique, you're kind of pretty..."

"But of course I am." Angelique hovered to the others, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Chip and Cherry as she was slowly feeling better, but still had a nasty cough. "Are you feeling well, Cerise?" she asked.

"Better," Cherry sniffled. "Where are Belle and the Beast?"

"They'll be here momentarily, I assure you." Angelique gave her a warm smile.

"The ballroom's very lovely, Ms. Angelique." Cherry smiled at the tree topper.

"And she said it was impossible." Lumiere smirked.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!" Angelique waved a finger. "I said it was impossible, without me!"

"Everyone! Here they come!" Cogsworth shushed everyone as he waited anxiously for the arrival as he heard footsteps behind the doors.

The door opened and Mr. Feuerwerker opened the door with his pic axe assistants. The Beast wore an elegant royal blue jacket, pants and his long mane was tied with a blue ribbon and he took Belle's hand. She had her hair down in a unique fashion and she had golden opera gloves and an overflowing ball gown.

"Belle's so beautiful." Cherry smiled as she gently coughed.

"It's wonderful!" Belle noticed the Christmas tree decorated in the ball room.

"Merry Christmas, Belle." the Beast smiled.

"Joyeux Noël." Belle smiled back at him.

It was very late, so in the next few hours everyone prepared for bed. Belle and the Beast were set for bed and now Cherry was walking down the corridor as everyone else went to bed themselves. Cherry walked down and felt a sudden aching chill down her spine as she walked by the music room doors. She gulped and gently cracked open the door and put a hand to her mouth as she hiccupped and saw the shattered remains of Maestro Forte alone on the cold, hard, floor.

"Cerise," a voice called to her. Cherry turned her head and spotted the Beast. "Don't go in there, you should stay in other parts of the castle."

"S-Sorry, Mr. Beast..." Cherry held herself nervously.

"Come now, time for bed." the Beast took her hand and led her to her room to sleep and stay comfortable in. He tucked her in with a smile. "Good night, Merry Christmas, Cerise."

"Merry Christmas, Beast." Cherry said back and gently lay down in her guest bed and bundled up in the toasty, warm sheets. Although Cherry's sleeping was warm and cuddly, her dreams weren't so warm and cuddly that night and for some years to come.