chapter 40: Enchanted Ending

Mrs. Potts chuckled at Chip's humor as the dancing continued. Cherry smiled, but then crept away when no one was watching. She walked down the castle corridors and went in the West Wing and cracked the cold, dark, music room door open. She looked to see human Maestro Forte.

He had long, silver-colored hair, a pale, gaunt face, and his eyes were shut but had makeup on them like the rest of his face. He wore a black tail coat with golden trim with keyboard cuffs. Below, he wore gray trousers with white tights and black buckled shoes. He wasn't moving, Cherry couldn't even tell if he was alive or dead.

"Hey, it's me," Cherry knelt next to him. "I just thought I'd let you know your plans to keep Belle and your master from falling in love have failed. I might have a hard time forgiving you if you ever come to me to apologize for your actions. I don't know if you're alive or can even hear me, but good day. I'm off to go back home to America now after the wedding of Belle and Adam. Good bye and good luck with your life, Maestro Forte." Cherry then got up on her feet and walked out of the music room, shutting the doors and joined in the celebration to celebrate the love of beauty and the beast.

                                                         The End