CHAPTER THREE: Twitter News

---Your POV---

"🎶himdeul ttaemyeon naegero
angyeodo dwae nado gata
sumgigo sumgyeodo
garyeojiji anneundan geol aljana
uri seoroneun useul su itge
mianhaji ma
geokjeonghaji
ma museowohaji ma
ijen ulji ma
naegeneun neon
haneopshi neomudo sojunghan geol
oneul harudo himdeureosseul neoege malhaejullae
naega ittago
sugohaettago
saranghandago
kkwak anajundago🎶"

"Hug" is my favorite SEVENTEEN song as of now. Sobrang nakakamelt tong kantang to and it brings out the sleeping vocals of mine. Actually, I wanted to be a singer when I was in high school. I won many singing competitions back then.

*scoffs*

Naalala ko tuloy kung pano kami nagkakilala ng magilagid na leader ng SEVENTEEN. Hay! Kumukulo ang dugo ko sa kanya! But don't get me wrong.

I don't hate everything about him. I just hate the Seungcheol whom I loved and left me back then. But as leader of my favorite band, I actually admire him. He's such a strong and caring leader to SEVENTEEN, and I cannot discredit him for that just because he had a bitter past with me.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed Bethie sa harap ko at ikanakaway ang kamay niyang 5 inches nlng ang layo sa mukha ko. Tinanggal ko ang earphones ko and gave her a cold but inquiring look.

Inabutan niya ako ng mga papel. "What's this?", I asked her while flipping through the papers and scanning them quickly. 

"Permission to tighten the security around the company, ma'am.", she answered quickly.

*sigh*

"Bethie, do you want to scare our employees?", I asked her in a low tone.

"But ma'am, last night---"

"If I was really bothered by that call, don't you think that I'll be the one who will propose this myself? It's nothing. She's no one. Hayaan mo lang siya." 

I handed the papers back to her but she looked at me with such anxious eyes and quivering lower lip. I noticed how pale she is this morning. She's scared, and it's my first time seeing her like this.

"Bethie..."

"She threatened me, too, ma'am.", she whispered. Kumawala na ang mga luha niya sa mga mata. I could tell that she is very scared of this woman.

"Bethie, come sit down.", utos ko sa kanya at itinuro ang upuan sa harap ng desk ko. 

Sumunod naman siya at naglabas ng panyo para punasan ang mga luha niya. She's shaking. 

"Why are you so afraid of that woman? What makes her different sa mga prank calls na pinapasagot ko sa'yo?"

"She knows who I am. She knows where I live, where my 4-month old niece is. She threatened me na papatayin niya daw ang pamangkin ko. She's the only family I have, ma'am."

*sigh*

That woman... She's getting into my nerves... How dare she?!

"Listen to me, Bethie.", I said to get her attention and opened the drawer under my desk. I looked for my condo's keys and found it lying under my notepad.

"Where are you staying now?", I asked her.

"Sa bahay po ng ate ko, ma'am. Together with my niece."

"Inside a village?"

"No, ma'am. It's just an ordinary house that we inherited from our late father." That why she's so afraid. Walang matinong security dun if it's really an ordinary house.

"Take this.", I ordered her and handed her the keys. "Stay in my condominium for now. I will hire a private investigators to know the identity of this woman." Her eyes widened.

"Ma'am, I cannot accept this. This is too much."

"No, I'm not asking you to do this. I am ordering you."

"*sniff* But ma'am, I--"

"I hate buts, Bethie. Just fucking do it."

She looked at me and smiled widely. "Thank you po."

I waved my hand to signal her to go out already and I put back my earphones on to go back to the comfort of SEVENTEEN.

I saw her stand up and leave the room after a small bow.

*sigh*

I opened my laptop and went through my company's statistics this month. The sales are not bad this month. What a relief.

After 30 minutes of boring statistics and sugar-coated proposals in my laptop, I closed all the tabs and started scrolling through Twitter.

Well, it was just a bunch of SEVENTEEN's concert last night in MOA. Fangirling stuffs and some praises about how good-looking and talented they are. Also, maingay din kasi may fanmeeting sila mamayang hapon.

Of course, I have a ticket. Ano kayang isusuot ko? Hihihi~ Excited na kooo!!! Huwaaahh~ Dino, wait mo lng ako ah? Hihihi

"Huh? What's this?", I whispered while looking at the title of the tweet.

"WHY PLEDIS DOES NOT DESERVE SEVEENTEEN ----A thread----"

I was curious for a second and then thought about leaving it alone but the title is really bothering me. I opened it and read.

This is unbelievable... I can't believe that they are doing this to them!!

The thread was basically about how Pledis is mistreating SEVENTEEN ever since they were trinees. Seungkwan being bullied by staffs about his weight. How the staffs belittles Dokyeom and his voice. Hoshi and the performance team not being credited for their contributions in SEVENTEEN'S performance and so much more.

I clenched my fist and almost throw my laptop. They can't do this to my babies!! They can't do this to SEVENTEEN!! Pano nila to nagagawa?!

Those gorgeous, talented and humble humans does not deserve to be treated like this! This is unacceptable!!

I dialled Bethie's number. After a few rings, she picked up the call. "Sabihin mo sa driver ko na i-ready ang sasakyan. I want to go to the gym and spar.", I ordered.

***Sa Gym***

"Y/n! Tagal mong di bumisita ah.", the coach greeted me and gave the boxing gloves to me.

Kickboxing. A hobby of mine. An activity to sublimate my anger and distress.
"Sparring lang ah. Walang basagan ng ilong.", paalala niya at inabot sa'kin ang kamay niya to help me go inside the ring.

"I can pay for your hospital bills again.", I said and went inside the ring without taking his hand.

"Wow. What a great way to assure me." I looked at him coldly and got ready for the fight