CHAPTER FOUR: Their Second Intersection

---Your POV---

"Kamusta si Mr. Park, Bethie? Anong sabi ng doctor?", I asked my secretary on the other line of the phone call.

"Okay naman po siya, ma'am. The doctor said his thigh will be functional in just a few days."

I sighed in relief. "Buti naman. Nasaan ka na pala?"

"Paalis na po ako ng hospital, ma'am."

"Good. Sumunod ka agad. May ipapagawa ako sa'yo.", I said.

Then I hung up when I heard her small "okay po".

I leaned on to the car window and closed my eyes. Maybe a short nap will make me feel better.

Naiinis pa rin ako sa mga nabasa ko kanina sa Twitter. I mean, yeah, hindi naman lahat ng nandun are reliable pero kasi it makes sense kung bakit ganun na lang ang behavior ng SEVENTEEN.

Those news explain why Seungkwan is very conscious of his weight and physical appearance, why Dokyeom often cries in front of Carats, telling us that he wished he could do better and many more psychological issues which can observed from them.

*sigh* 

Maybe it's time to intervene.

I held on my phone again and dialled one of my associates in the entertainment industry.

"Hello? Mr. Han? I think we need to discuss something. Are you free this week?" I cannot stay quiet anymore.

---Seungcheol's POV---

"Say the name! SEVENTEEN! Annyeonghasseyo, SEVENTEEN imnida!"

The crowd in front of us greeted us with claps and cheers. They were smiling at us khit na kitang-kita naman kung gaano kainit at ka-crowded ang venue.

This is what I anticipate for. Our fans, being the cheerful ones kahit na kelangan nilang magtiis. Sometimes I wonder, what did I do to deserve this kind of treatment?

"We are very excited to meet and greet everyone here in the venue. Thank you so much for attending this gathering in spite of busy schedules in work or school. You really are the best guys.", I greeted with a wide smile. Carats gave me loud cheers.

Ilang minuto pa ng photoshoots at introductions, nagsimula na din ang pagpila ng mga Carats para magpa-sign ng mga albums and other merchandise na dala nila. 

Yung iba simpleng hello and "fighting" lang, masaya na. Yung iba, nag-iinitiate ng small talk sa'ming mga members. Most have attached a post-it with questions on their album.

The questions were funny and sometimes, trivial like "Who among the members sleeps the most?" o kaya "How do you spend your day off?".

Right now, hinihintay ko na lang na makapunta sa'kin yung kausap ni Joshua na katabi ko. They were not talking to each other pero I noticed na napa-smile si Joshua sa album na pinapa-autograph-an nung Carat. 

Ang daming post-it naman nun XD Tpos inabutan pa si Joshua ng isang kahon. Mukhang relo yung laman, at mukhang mamahalin.

Parang pamilyar sa'kin yung babae. Siguro umattend din siya kahapon sa concert.

After the alotted time, sa wakas, nakapunta rin siya sa'kin.

"Can I shake your hand?", she asked while looking at me. 

"Sure.", I replied.

She stretched out her right hand and I held onto it. Madali kong napansin yung bagay na nilagay niya sa kamay ko.

I gave her a confused look. "Uhmm... What's---"

"I want you to look at third row, third seat from the left. You'll see my boss right there staring at you with pink glasses on. Then, you'll know.", she told me.

I diverted my eyes to see who it was. And then I saw her. The woman I was thinking and dreaming about last night. 

Y/n...?

I smiled at her and waved, but I don't think she saw me. She was looking at Dino at the farthest right of the table, beaming and almost dripped honey from her eyes. Got a new bias, eh?

I looked at the woman in front of me. "Anong kelangan kong gawin dito?", I asked.

"Put it inside you ear. Don't look at my boss and looked at me while she tells you something.", she replied coldly and handed me light pink paper bag. Sinunod ko ang sinsabi niya.

"Hello? Y/n?"

There was slight pause that I thought the earpiece was not working.

And then came a sigh.

"That's Ms. Y/n for you, Mr. Choi.", she answered.

My smile faded when I heard how she sound so different right now.