CHAPTER SIXTEEN: Pit-a-Pat~ Dugudun~

---SEUNGCHEOL'S POV---

I was silently watching Y/n while she discusses something with the Performance Team, still mesmerized with her beauty. She would sometimes move and dance na parang nagsa-suggest kay Soonyoung. All of them was attentively listen to her while she dances in front of the mirror. 

She looks so perfect from head to toe that I can't even take my eyes off of her. How can she be so flawless?

Moreover, she still gives me a heart race. I would just look at her and then my heart would suddenly want to go out of my chest and my stomach will churn in a strange but pleasing rhythm, as if there were butterflies inside.

It's been 5 years, but she still managed to make me feel the same pit-a-pat I used to feel, she still managed to enchant me with her charms.

"Gosh, why am I still all over you, Y/n?", I mumbled to myself, eyes still locked at her.

"You should know that I am not buying the 'we-were-schoolmates­' shit, right, loverboy?"

"F*cjk!" 

Halos mabalentong ako sa pagkakaupo ko nang marinig ko si Jihoon na magsalita mula sa likod ko. 

"Subukan mo kayang magparamdam bago magsalita, bulinggit!", I screamed-whispered to him na prenteng nakasandal sa salaming nasa likod niya.

"Well, you should have consumed an average amount of caffeine.", he remarked sarcastically.

"I did not drink even a single drop of coffee today, Mr. Detective.", sagot ko. "Try mo kaya wag manggulat?"

"Try mo kayang isara bibig mo habang nakatingin kay Y/n."

I glared at him, but he simply glared back, giving me his famous cold stare. I sighed in defeat. Shucks, ano bang laban ko sa gitara nito, di ba?

"Were you two...", Jihoon looked at me interrogatively befor continuing his inquiry. "...together? I mean, together together?"

I raised my left eyebrow to him. May lahing chismoso din pala tong kumag na to eh.

"No. Schoolmates nga kami, Ji. Di mo ba narinig?"

"Yeah, right. Ganyan mo ba talaga tingnan lahat ng schoolmates mo? I swear that if you stare at her for a longer time, may lalabas na mga puso sa mga mata mo eh. You're practically smitten for Ms. Y/n, Mr. Choi.", he pointed out, a smirk visible in his face.

"Shut up. The boys will hear you, dumbass." 

"Well, this dumbass just figured out your secret, greater dumbass."

"No, you did not.", I hissed at him. "We. Were. Just. Schoolmates."

He scoffed. "Oo na lang, hyung. Alam naman natin kung sino nagsasabi ng totoo sa'ting dalawa. Lokohin mo sarili mo, g*go."