.B E G I N N I N G .

"He is a perfection freak, slick and God damn sinful

"He is a perfection freak, slick and God damn sinful."

______

"What is love?" She breathed out.

"The most stunning, incredible and chaotic addiction that can ever happen to you." He uttered.

___

A B O U T C H A R A C T E R S

Mr Heart slayer
___

Jeon Jungkook was a lady magnet, he could easily trick any woman by his silver tongue. A passionate lover who could cross oceans for you, and a perfect enemy who could burn and bury you alive.

Coy Beauty.
___

Not all angels are naive, definitely not Lee Talia. She was not perfect nor did she ever wants to be. You can call her a walking disaster, around her You couldn't help but be a sinner.

.S Y N O P S I S.

They were just five, When they first saw each other, and right away they knew what they felt. Jungkook pulled her piggy tail and Talia pushed Jungkook on the ground, both of them were crying but not ready to accept their faults.

They were in High school but still who is the best and who is the popular rivalry going on. Fights, swearings was their routine to follow for each other. Whenever they collide, they resist a very sweet and juicy urge to not strangle each other or choke each other for the merciless death.

Lee Talia abhorred Jeon Jungkook with every bone of her body. The future Ceo of the Jeon family. His aloof charm, hooking up with random girls and then left them heartbroken along with rules. Oh, She hated his guts, there was no limit to her hatred but she also never missed a single chance to secretly check out the sweaty Jeon Jungkook playing basketball shirtless, Jungkook always turned her heart faint and her hormones flaming.

Every fibre of Jeon Jungkook despised Lee Talia, he owned a really fruity grudge against her from that time when she was just five and decided to break his nose with her small fist. For him, she was the thorn in his eyes and the real definition of a bitch. The spoiled brat, the sassy mouth. But Jungkook would never accept it when the coy beauty used foul words for him, he only could see her rosy lips moving or when she practised her cheerleading, her moving skirt to her smooth thighs left him breathless on his spot, turning him on.

Unfortunately one dark night, tragedy formed, two hearts shattered. Promises broken, hatred arose.

Jungkook left the country, gulping the wrath.

Seven years passed.

Lee Talia blends herself in fame and flashes of the camera. She ruled the movie industry.

And one day, Jungkook came back, he wasn't the same boy that Talia used to know. He was stronger, smarter, and hungrier— his morals were already in the dust.

This time Jungkook has a very wicked agenda against her. Well, he just has the desire to see her trapped in his sick games, destroyed and hopeless. Seeing her shattered into chunks would be a sight to behold. 

A hate and love story, with restless sexual frustration and intense burning romance.

______________________

Who is excited?!

Shany~