6

"I don't know what to do ope, she's completely shut me out" Jax sighed "she just drops amber off and that's it"

"Come bro you know how she is" Ope smiled "just give her time okay, now come on we got church"

As the all piled into the room Jax couldn't focus.

"We need more ways of legit earning especially with ATF up our arses" clay said.

The room was silent.

"Come one someone must have an idea, we've got nothing since caracara burnt down" Jax sighed.

"I might have something" ope grinned as he walked out the room "gimme a minute"

After a couple of minutes Opie found you sat in the sun with Amber.

"I need a favour sis" he grinned.

"When don't you need my help" you laughed rolling your eyes.

"Do you still have your tattooing license?" He asked as you followed him into the chapel with Amber heading straight to Jax.

"Yeah I do, why?" You asked pulling your sunglasses onto the top of your head as you stopped at the doors of the chapel.

"Wanna open up your own shop? We need legit ways of earning with ATF up our ass" he sighed.

"Why not, I mean I'm struggling to get a job at moment" you nodded as he opened the doors to the chapel.

"I have a way of earning and it involves this one" Opie grinned "we set up a tattoo studio, Leigh is still a licensed tattooist so it makes sense"

"Yeah I like that" Jax smiled "I mean your stuff is amazing"

"It could work, but the cut needs to be 70/30" Clay said. "We get 70 percent of your profit"

"Pffft you wish, Opie I appreciate you tryna help out but I'm not being ripped off" you glared at clay.

You and Clay never saw eye to eye and probably never will.

"Look I know it's to help the club out but it's gotta be 50/50 or it's not happening" you said noticing Jax smirk as you stood up to Clay. "At the end of the day it's just gonna be the SAMCRO name against it, it gonna be my talent that will make it successful. So I will let you boys discuss me and amber have things to do"

"We looking at houses momma" she grinned and I could feel Jax stare at me.

"Yes baby we are" you nodded taking her hand.

"Can we get one with a pool" she giggled.

"A pool is a bit out our price range baby" you laughed shaking your head, knowing full well Jax will be wanting to know why you hadn't mentioned this to him.

The truth is, it was just too hard living in his house, you had enough money in savings to be able to get a place now you was actually staying in charming. It was just the right time to give him the house back.

After a couple of hours of house hunting you finally found one you fell in love with, I needed some work but you didn't care it was perfect. As you finished putting the offer in for the house you felt your phone vibrate in your back pocket.

New message: Shithead 💩
Need you back at TM, finalise the shop, Clay agreed to 50/50 👍🏼

"Come on baby, we gotta head back momma needs to do something" you smiled picking Amber up taking her back to the car.

"Why aren't you and daddy talking?" She asked as I climbed into the drivers seat.

"It's complicated baby" you said looking over you shoulder at her.

"Do you love daddy?" She asked taking you by surprise

"Yes baby I do love daddy" you sighed.

You had no idea where these questions had come from but even she had noticed you was shutting Jax out.

Driving down the road you was lost in thought.

"Momma turn it up I like this song" Amber giggled as Alice Cooper started playing making you laugh, she had definitely picked up on you music taste no doubt about it

"I hear you calling and it's needles and pins. I wanna hurt you just to hear you screaming my name. Don't want to touch you but you're under my skin. I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous poison. You're poison, running through my veins" you sung at the top on your lungs as you sped down the road with Amber dancing in the back seat.

Soon enough you was pulling into TM with the music blasting.

"I wanna love you but I better not touch. I wanna hold you, but my senses tell me to stop. I wanna kiss you but I want it too much. I wanna taste you but your lips are venomous poison. Yeah, well I don't want to break these chains. Poison Runnin' deep inside my veins. Burnin' deep inside my brain" you sung parking through car knowing full well Jax could hear the music.

"Well you asked how she was" Opie sighed as the music stopped and car doors slammed "she's so torn between listening to her heart or brain"

"Uncle ope" Amber shouted running at him making him smile as he picked her up and swung her round.

"Thanks for coming back sis" Opie smiled kissing the top of your head "also see your music taste hasn't changed"

"Can't beat the classics" you smiled.

"Momma is right" Amber laughed making Opie arch his eyebrow at you

"Hey gotta teach her young that there is nothing wrong with classic rock" you shrugged "now can we get this finalised so I can go"

"You can't shut him out forever you know" Opie said placing Amber on the ground.

"Go over to grandpa baby, momma will be out soon" you smiled at her before she ran over to dad. "I know I can't but I need to protect my heart"

"You know you two will end up back together one day" he laughed as you headed inside.

"Yeah I know and it scares the shit outta me Ope" you sighed