9

Opie had not long left the shop leaving you and Jax alone again.

"So we gonna finish this conversation" Jax asked placing the paintbrush down.

You knew where things was heading, it was inevitable.

Smiling as you walked over the the main door locking it before walking into the back room with Jax following you.

"So as I was saying" he chuckled slipping his fingers under the band of you sports bra lifting it up slightly "you still have my initials here so that's got to mean something"

Your heart was racing as his finger grazed your skin and by the smirk on his face he felt how fast it was beating.

"I know you are unsure on what to do babygirl, I can see it in your eyes, I know I fucked up and broke your heart. I hated who I became and what I did to you" he whispered in your ear. "I wish I was there through the pregnancy and the last 6 years"

"Jax" you whispered looking up at him through your lashes "let's just forget the past, there's too much pain there, I want to move on from it"

"Already forgotten baby" he smirked letting his fingers travel higher until he found your nipple, rolling it between his fingers making you moan. "I don't want to forget everything though"

Wrapping your arms round his neck as he picked you up placing you on the worktop, his lips connected with yours, the heat and passion from the kiss left you feeling weak.

"Jax we can't do this here" you said pulling away resting your forehead against his.

"Why not" he smirked as his hands sunk into your joggers, gently rubbing your clit through your thong.

"Be be because" you stammered through a soft moan.

"Babygirl I can feel how wet you are through your thong, let me take care of you" he whispered between the kisses he left along your jaw and onto your neck.

"We don't have a condom" you breathed

"Back pocket" he laughed against your skin "I came prepared, just in case, glad I did now"

You felt him push the thin material aside and slip a finger in your entrance making you cry out from the feeling. Your moans just spurred Jax on as he slipped another finger in and increased the speed of his fingers curling them just right to hit that spot.

"That's it Jax" you moaned as you subconsciously started to grind your hips against his fingers "That's the spot"  

"Mmmm my babygirl is needy" he whispered in your ear before pulling his fingers out making you whimper at the emptiness, he brought his fingers to his mouth sucking them clean.

"Please just fuck me" you whispered staring into his eyes as you fumbled with his belt. "I need you"

Jax didn't need telling twice as he undid his jeans letting them fall to the floor along with his boxers, he wrapped his arms around your waist lifting you up slightly so you could shimmy out of you joggers. You watched biting your lip as he rolled the condom on before he looked up with lust filled eyes.

It was like the work top was built for this as it I was at the right height for you to lean back as Jax slowly pushed himself into you, the only sounds in the room was the whimpers coming from you.

This was different to every other time you and Jax fucked, there was more urgency in everything, more passion. It was like you was making up for the past 6 years. His lips kissing and nibbling at the skin he could reach as he thrust against you making whimper against his skin.

"Fuck" you moaned sinking your teeth into his shoulder as his thrusts became harder and faster "Jax don't stop"

"I'm not going to" he breathed running his fingers down to your swollen clit. Just the slightest touch sent you over the edge as you clung onto him riding out the orgasm.

No words were said, but they didn't need to be said as you nuzzled your face into Jax's neck taking in his scent of tobacco and leather now mixed with the smell of sex. You was content right now and didn't want to speak and ruin this moment.

"Shit" Jax laughed looking up at the clock "it's 6.30, we need to be at moms in like half an hour and we are both covered in paint"

"Oh shit" you giggled pushing Jax away so you could jump down and slipping your joggers back on as Jax got dressed "let's go"

"I will be back to pick you up in like 20 minutes" he smirked kissing the top of your head as you climbed on your bike.

Luckily it didn't matter if you wore casual clothes to gemmas, which was good as had no time to put a full face on. Hell you didn't even have time to dry your hair so you quickly braided it before you pulled on a pair of ripped jeans, vest top and leather jacket.

Hearing the familiar rumble of Jax's bike you ran out your room, shoving your converse on your feet. Swiping your bag, phone and keys off the kitchen counter Before running outside to meet Jax.

"So beautiful" he mumbled as you climbed on the back of his bike, smiling as you wrapped your arms round his waist.

Within 10 minutes you had pulled up outside gemma's and as assumed was the last people to arrive, and you arrived together so there was gonna be questions.

Walking into the house all eyes was on you and Jax.

"Sorry we are late, lost track of time at the shop" you laughed checking the clock to see you was only 15 minutes late.

"It's fine baby" she smiled giving you a hug. "You seem happier what's going on?"

"Can't a girl just be in a good mood" you laughed sitting next to amber as Opie raised his eyebrow at you.

"Hold on a bloody minute" he smirked at you before looking at Jax "you two rock up together, both late. Both spent pretty much most of the day together and when I got the the shop it looked like I was interrupting something. What happened after I left aye?"

"Jheeze nothing happened" you laughed leaning back in the chair rubbing the back of your neck.

"Well what's that purple mark on your neck then" Tig smirked making Gemma walk up behind you to get a closer look.

"It's probably paint" you laughed as Jax winked at you, he looked proud of himself.

The next thing you knew Gemma had licked her finger and rubbed it over the faint mark.

"If it was paint then it should have come off now baby" she smirked as she looked between you and Jax who just had a smug look plastered on his face.

"Wait did you two do the dirty" Tig exclaimed "I thought yous was fighting"

Rolling your eyes as you pushed yourself up from the table.

"I need a drink" you laughed wandering to the liquor cabinet.