27

"So with all the shit that had happened recently I think it's time the sons take a little family break" Jax smirked resting his head against his fists. "With that being said I have hired a massive cabin about an hours ride"

"Jackie boy that is an amazing idea god knows we need a break" Chibs smiled.

"So all in favour of the sons taking a road trip?" Jax asked knowing the answer.

The whole table erupted in cheers and whistles as Jax slammed the gavel down.

"Come on then boys we need to get supplies" Jax smirked getting up from the table.

"What are you boys up to?" You asked as Jax pulled you in for a hug.

"You will find out stool, but I need to borrow the truck and you lot need to pack some bags for a couple of days" he smirked reaching for the keys off the table. "You too Chucky"

"I accept that" Chucky said wandering off.

"Where did you find him again" you laughed bouncing Abel in your arms

"Someone left him in a basket outside the gates" Jax laughed kissing your head. "We gotta run, club business but be ready for 5 and remember get everyone to pack a bag for a couple of days."

"You are up to something teller" you said raising your eyebrow at him.

"All will be revealed don't worry" he nodded "I love you"

"I love you to" you smiled as he walked out the club house.

"You two seem to be doing better since last week" Gemma said placing a coffee in front of you.

"Yeah we are" you smiled softly at her "in a fucked up kinda way I think it needed to happen you know"

"I know baby" she nodded "now any idea what he's planning?"

"Nope not a clue" you laughed.

As the boys piled into to Costco with a trolley each they all had a massive smile on their face.

"First stop alcohol" Tig exclaimed running ahead

"God he is such a child" Jax laughed as they followed Tig.

Soon enough all the trolleys were full with alcohol and plenty of snacks and food to last an apocalypse.

"I've text you the address of the cabin I will meet you there, let's get all this food away and head back" Jax nodded as he started loading the truck.

Hearing the familiar rumble of the bikes down the street you picked Abel up out of his play pen, bouncing him your arms.

"Daddy's home" you said in a stupid voice as you wandered outside to meet the guys. Watching Jax park the truck he instantly came over to you, placing a soft kiss on your lips before taking Abel out of your arms.

"Come on I need to tell everyone something" Jax smiled linking his hand with yours as you entered the club. "So I know you we haven't had it easy the last couple of months, it's been hard for a us so I thought it was time the Samcro took some time off as a family. Which is why I have booked a cabin about an hour away and for the next 4 days we are gonna spend some time as a family"

"Jax" you whispered leaning into his side "is that why you needed the truck"

"Yeah we kinda ransacked Costco" Jax smirked rubbing the back of his head. "But we have 4 days in a log cabin, enough food and beer to last a zombie apocalypse"

"What are we waiting for" you grinned as you pointed to the bags. "Gem you okay driving Abel, I wanna ride" you smiled

"Yeah go for it sweetheart" she smiled as Jax texted everyone the address.

It was good to be on the road again, the breeze battering your leather jacket. You always loved riding with the boys, even though you didn't have a kutte you still had the reaper on the back of your leather and you wore it with pride. It was always the same when you was with the boys, you and Jax up front, with Opie, Chibs and Tig behind then everyone else behind them. Shifting your glance over to Jax you have him the smirk he knew all too well, his eyes fell to the hand on the throttle as you grinned before speeding off. Something happens at around 92 miles an hour. Thunder headers drown out all sound. Engine vibration travels at a heart's rate. Field of vision funnels into the immediate. And suddenly, you're not on road, you're in it, a part of it. Traffic, scenery, cops just cardboard cutouts blown over as you pass.

After about an hours ride you pulled up to the cabin and you fell in love. Kicking the kickstand down you placed a smoke between your lips before taking your helmet off.

"Some things never change do they" Opie smirked "you still love opening up full throttle"

"Of course" you smirked "dibs on the master bedroom"

"Already locked them door baby" Jax laughed kissing your head. "Right so all the food is here and beer is in the fridge. It's time to relax"

As you all walked into the cabin Gemma stood there with a basket.

"Right all burners in this basket, you can keep your personal phones but burners are off limits" she smirked as everyone tossed their burners into the basket "This is a family weekend, no club business"

To say there was only 13 of you, there must have been about 35 burners that got tossed into the basket.

"This is gonna be a great weekend" you grinned leaning into Jax's side as he kissed your head.

"Yeah it is" Jax smiled "and it's all about making memories as a family"