7

You knew the rules, a partnership had been made therefore a party followed straight after.

"There's going to be a lot of people hear baby so when ever you want to go home just say" I said kissing Ambers head.

"Ok momma, I'm gonna go find grandpa" she giggled as she wiggled out of my arms.

"You look like you need a drink lassie" Chibs' strong accent appeared behind you, once again making you shit yourself.

Spinning round on the balls of you feet you glared at him taking the beer from him.

"You my friend are a fucking ninja you need to stop doing that to me. Or you are no longer my favourite scot" you winked.

"Lass I'm your only Scot" he smirked putting his arm round me.

"You have a point" you laughed.

You saw Chibs as another father, albeit a bad influence but that's another story.

Leaning against the bar your eyes scanned the room, eventually landing on Jax who had a croweater all over home.

"Hey you don't get to be jealous" Chibs scolded "ever since you came home he's waited for you and is getting nowhere"

"I can't help it, I'm so fucking torn on what to do" you sighed downing the shot that was placed in front of you.

It had only been an hour since you got here and Amber was snuggled on your lap falling asleep.

"I'm gonna head out guys" you said nodding at Amber "baby wake up, go say bye to daddy"

Placing her on the floor you watched her go search for Jax, whilst you said bye to everyone.

"Baby whats wrong" you gasped picking Amber up and sitting her on the bar whilst you dried her tears.

"Daddy" she sniffed "he said mean things"

Anger was coursing through your veins at this point.

"What did he say?" You asked stroking her hair.

"He told me to F off, he was busy" she sniffed.

"Guys watch her" you said before storming through the club.

As you got to Jax you was pissed off, pulling the girl off him, he instantly stood up squaring up to you.

"The fuck you doing?" He hissed as he tried to intimidate you due to your height difference.

"Intimidation isn't gonna work on me Jackie Boy" you laughed "but what I won't let wash is you telling your daughter to fuck off because you was busy. She only wanted to say bye and maybe have a cuddle before we went"

The colour drained from his face as he realised who was trying to get his attention.

"Shit" he mumbled.

"I don't know why but that little girl worships the fucking ground you walk on, she has ever since I moved back home" you spat "if you don't want to be a father that's fine just give me some warning and I will be out of you love again"

At this point the music had been killed and everyone was watching you and Jax.

"I'm done, I'm fucking done" you laughed pinching the bridge of your nose as you walked off from Jax before you punched him in that perfect face.

"Where's Amber?" You asked grabbing your bag off the bar.

"Chibs took her outside to sit on his bike, he knew you was gonna go at Jax and didn't want her to hear it" Opie said giving you a hug.

"Okay guys party is over" Gemma shouted before coming over to you. "You okay baby?"

It made you laugh she came to check on you before Jax.

"Yeah I will be" you nodded giving her a hug.

As soon as you walked outside you lit a smoke up before walking over to Chibs.

"You talk funny" Amber laughed at Chibs.

"No I don't" he gasped "you are the one that talks funny my wee princess"

Sneaking up on them you placed a hand on Chibs' back making him jump.

"Jesus Christ girl bout killed me off" he breathed.

"Payback" you winked "thank you for bringing her out here"

"She doesn't need to see her parents fighting" he nodded. "Where are you staying?"

"Jax's house whilst he stays here, but just waiting for the house to go through and will be moving" you nodded picking Amber up.

"Go get you things and you can stay with me until you move" Chibs smiled taking his house key out of his pocket.

"How will you get in" you laughed.

"I know where the spare is" he chuckled as you put amber in the car.

"Thank you" you whispered throwing yourself at Chibs hugging him tight "it's torture living in his house"

Just then Jax walked outside, as soon as he saw you was still here, he made his way over. Before he go too close you nodded at Chibs before climbing into the car and speeding out of the lot.

"Fuck" Jax screamed as he ran his hands through his hair. He knew he had fucked up big time, but he honestly didn't know how he didn't notice it was amber. "What am I gonna Chibs"

"I don't know Jax" Chibs sighed lighting a smoke "but you need to figure it out fast before she decided it was mistake coming home"

"She said it was a mistake coming home?" Jax gasped.

"Not tonight but after the first party we was having a smoke and she said it was a mistake" he sighed "Look you two was together for years, you had something amazing but you couldn't keep it in your pants"

"I know I fucked up Chibs and lost the one thing I truly care about and missed so much of my little girls life" Jax sighed "I just don't know how to make things right"

"You know she's all about the little things Jax, since she's been back you haven't really done much to win her back" Chibs said putting his hand on her shoulder.