13

"Happy birthday baby" you whispered in Jax ear before kissing down his neck and onto his chest.

"Mmmm still getting used to waking up to someone this gorgeous in my bed" he chuckled.

"That best be a good thing" you giggled as he rolled over and was now on top of you pinning your arms above your head.

"It's the best thing in the world darlin'" he smirked against your skin.

As he started to leave hot kisses down your neck you heard the tiny footsteps on the wooden floor.

"We will pick this up later seen as our daughter will be in this room in 5,4,3,2"

Before you even said one Amber burst into the room.

"How you heard still amazes me" Jax laughed rolling off you.

"Happy birthday daddy" amber grinned as she jumped onto the bed instantly snuggling into Jax's arms.

"Thank you princess" he grinned squeezing her tight.

As Jax let go he shuffled so he was sat up in bed leaning against the headboard, Amber instantly followed him sitting between his legs and put her little legs over his thigh.

"Oh I see how it is" you laughed "you know she used to be a mommas girl but now she's all you"

"It's because I'm awesome" Jax laughed making you roll your eyes.

"Daddy here you go" amber said grabbing the card she made "you get your present later"

You could see the tears fill Jax's eyes as he looked over the handmade card, Amber had drew them both on his bike.

"Did you draw this baby?" He asked kissing the top of her head.

"Yeah" she grinned proudly.

"It's amazing thank you" he whispered kissing her head.

"I forgot to get you a card but you will get your present off me later" you whispered leaning your head against Jax's shoulder.

"Trust me just you being here is enough for me Leigh" he smiled. "Now 5 minutes of cuddles then I have to get ready"

"I can't believe clay is still making you do the run" you sighed.

"It's business baby" Jax whispered kissing your head. "So what are my girls doing today then?"

"Helping grandma" Amber smiled.

"She wants us to help set up for your dinner tonight" you smiled.

It was now 11am and you was stood on the steps of the town hall with Amber and Gemma.

Crouching down so you was at Ambers height "you 100% sure you want to do this baby?"

"Yes" she grinned "I wanted to just be a Teller"

"Okay then" you smiled "let's go get your name changed"

"Do you think daddy will be happy?" She asked as your walked through the building.

"He is going to be so happy" you smiled.

———

"How was the run?" You asked wrapping your arms around Jax neck.

"It went okay" he nodded burying his face into your neck, something which he had started doing more after runs and other club business. But with how clingy he was being and the black eye that was forming something went down today.

You just stood in the hallway for a while, letting Jax calm down not pressing on what happened, one thing you learnt with Jax was to let him tell you.

"Do you want to get changed or you happy to go over to your moms like this" you asked as you gripped either side of his kutte.

"I'm good like this" he smiled kissing your head. "You look good"

"I'm wearing what I've been wearing all day" you laughed.

"Yet you still look good" he smirked "but you still can't take a compliment can you"

"Not really" you laughed grabbing ambers back pack before slipping your leather jacket on.

Soon enough you was at Gemma and Clay's.

"I know you are pissed at clay but please be nice baby" Jax said throwing his arm around your shoulder "for me"

"Okay just for you though" you laughed.

"Nice of you two to show up" Clay spat in your direction.

"Good to see you too clay" you mumbled.

"You think you are so good don't you?" He laughed "worming your way back into Jax's life after ditching him for 6 years. It's actually pathetic"

Opie could hear what was happening and stood up from the table just in case you lashed out.

"Come on Darlin' let's go sit down" Jax whispered in your ear.

As you walked round the corner to the table Jax placed his hands on your hips as you walked.

"Don't let him get to you baby" he whispered kissing your head "he just doesn't like tonight isn't about him"

"I'm trying" you mumbled.

There was a bit of tension whilst everyone ate but nothing kicked off.

"Momma can I give daddy his present now" Amber grinned as she wiggled out of chib's arms.

"Yes baby" you smirked as you pulled a bit of paper from your pocket and handing it her.

"What you got for me then princess" Jax laughed as he placed amber on his knee.

"This" she beamed passing Jax the paper.

Watching him as his eyes read the letter with tears filling his eyes.

Looking up he smiled at you "is this legit?"

"Yes baby it is" you grinned. "Her idea as well"

"I'm officially just a Teller now daddy" Amber giggled wrapping her tiny arms around Jax's neck, his arms went around her holding her close to him.

"You always were a Teller baby" he chuckled kissing her head.

"Now I think there's one more surprise" Gemma grinned passing you the bag.

"Okay so I know you said I didn't have to get you anything" you laughed "but this kinda just happened"

Passing Jax the bag he raised his eyebrow at you.

"Just open it you dork" you giggled, you was nervous, not only of his reaction but everyone else reaction.

He shoved his hand into the bag pulling out the small leather kutte. The look on his face was priceless.

"Wait what" he laughed looking at you.

"Turn it over" you grinned.

Doing what you said, he grin was so big. Within seconds he dropped the kutte onto the table and turned wrapping you in his arms.

"Your pregnant?" He whispered in your ear.

"Yes baby I am" you grinned placing his hand on your stomach.

"Best birthday ever" he whispered against your lips.

"Come on man show us" Opie laughed.

Jax pulled away lifting the tiny kutte up showing the reaper surround by the words "Baby Teller Due December 2020"

Within seconds the guys were on their feet and smothered you in a group hug.

"Don't fucking run off this time" Opie smirked kissing your head.

"Do you want me to punch you?" You laughed hugging him "because I will"

"I can't believe I'm gonna be a daddy again" Jax breathed pulling you into his lap.