02 | expect the unexpected

CHAPTER TWO

the house was empty.

jeongguk's parents had left for a business trip about two days ago and his older brother was at his gallery.

no one cared to even say goodbye to him.

jeongguk wasn't that hurt or suprised when his father left him a file on the kitchen counter that held a mere amount of bullet points with the following information;

a man named kim taehyung will pick you up on saturday at 3pm sharp.

pack a bag. you will be staying with him for the next eight months.

and that was it.

apparently all their son was worth was two lines that they didn't even bother to tell him in person, or over the phone, or even over a text.

just messily scribbled on a sticky note and then slapped onto the counter. if the kitchen wasn't so abnormally white, making the yellow paper stick out, jeongguk would have probably missed it.

now, jeongguk had originally no intentions to actually follow through with the instructions. he prepared himself to leave the house, only to be stopped by security.

his father was making sure that the boy was being picked up by the man. security were watching him like a hawk, he wasn't even allowed to go into the bathroom with the big window as he could escape.

realising he was going to be picked up one way or another, jeongguk packed a bag as he needed an exchange of clothes, although he wasn't planning to stay there for long. he hid a stash of weed and a pack of cigs between his clothing, not knowing if a bag check was a thing or not.

the teen had already decided that he'd run during the night, crash at his friends place, and live on his own for the next few months.

he was sick of his father thinking that he could control his life.

jeongguk was eyeing the time carefully, swearing that if this - kim taehyung - was even a second late then he could shove his so-called 'manners' up his ass.

five minutes to three o'clock.

the doorbell rang.

jeongguk didn't move.

he squinted at the entrance door, as if he was trying to see the man on the other side. he could practically already picture what was awaiting him.

an old middle-aged man with a cracked face that was full of wrinkles, earned from his years spending with troubled teens, a permanent scowl printed on his features which he would attempt to hide with an annoyingly fake hopeful smile.

the doorbell rang again. with a heavy sigh, he kicked himself off the wall that he was leaning on and walked towards the door. he swung it open, hand in his pocket, a bored expression painting his face.

but that expression soon fell at what he saw in front of him.

apparently his expectations were... a little far from reality.

the man that stood before him was the epitome of sex on legs.

short cut black bangs that were styled perfectly over his strong chiselled face. sharp almond eyes with two different eyelids, dark black orbs with a glistening spark beneath them. a smooth angled nose that sloped perfectly, and his lips... god his lips. both a full upper and lower lip with a clear cupid's bow, colored in a shade of natural dark pink.

and jeongguk was looking up.

like his head was tilting upwards just to meet the other's gaze, making him feel so so small. and jeongguk wasn't even short, he was taller than average!

the man looked like a fucking god.

yeah no, jeongguk couldn't deal with this.

he slammed the door shut. well, he tried. the godly-looking man put his foot between the door, allowing him to open it. he slipped a large veiny, tanned hand and stretch it around the door, pushing it open.

jeongguk took one, then two, three steps back. shuffling his feet as the man approached him, looking even bigger than he did before.

the boy gulped, not expecting this at all. he was not mentally prepared to see the hottest man on earth today, nor was he prepared to hear the deep and sexy voice that followed along with him.

"jeon jeongguk," it rumbled from the taller man's chest, baritone and hoarse, yet still sounding as smooth as velvet. the syllables slipped from this thick lips in the most sinful yet intimidating way.

their eyes locked.

and holy shit, jeongguk was almost positive he was staring into the orbs of a fallen angel.

"hasn't anyone taught you that first impressions are important?" more of that slick, deep voice thundered at his ears, coming off with such power and dominance it would almost leave anyone shaking. "you made me wait two minutes overtime, made me ring the doorbell twice, all while you were clearly aware of my arrival."

the boy snapped out from his trance, blinking a couple of times as his reality settled in. once he recovered from his shock, he felt the familiar arrogance course through his veins as he fell back into his cocky and disrespectful persona.

"what about you? shouldn't you introduce yourself before you barge into someone else's home?" jeongguk quirked an eyebrow up, his lips forming into a small pout as he argued back against the taller male. jeongguk had a thick street accent which made the older grimace, hating how the words slurred together and tumbled out with such disrespect and ignorance.

"i can already tell that you'll be a piece of work," the man groaned, pinching his nose bridge with his fingers. "my name is irrelevant to you. you will be addressing me differently."

the younger snorted, a mischievous and mocking grin spreading on his thin chapped lips.

"hah, want me to call you hyung or sumthin'? in your fucking dreams." the older cringed at the profanity, rolling his eyes at the teen's attitude.

"only in public. when it's just you and me, things will be a little... different." he chuckled, his thoughts already filled with images of how he was going to completely break the bratty teenager in front of him. jeongguk watched the man's gaze get glazed over with a sheen layer of excitement and something else he couldn't decipher.

"well sucks to be you, because i already know your name, kim taehyung." instead of looking annoyed, the older cocked his head to the side and wore a smirk, catching jeongguk off guard. the teen pinched his brows together, trying to figure the man out.

"i see." he simply said, looking amused. "you've already broken three rules we've been acquainted for less than fifteen minutes."

rules?

"don't worry, i'll go easy on you since we haven't had the 'talk' yet." a smile that reflected something so sinister blossomed on taehyung's lips, his eyes widening as he leaned down to match the younger's level. he resembled a full-blown psychopath.

"so since i'm being nice, how about you tone down the attitude before i start to reconsider the privilege i am giving you."

a shiver ran down jeongguk's spine alarming him, warning signs blaring in his mind as he realised that kim taehyung - his guardian for the next eight months - was completely insane.

"it would be a shame if i would have to punish you on your first day."

end of 02

bts = kings

lol don't mind me i just can't stop updating