07 | stereotypical badboy

CHAPTER SEVEN

high school.

a building filled with hormonal teenagers all still suffering through their years of puberty as their skin is tackled with acne and their bodies undergo changes left and right that either be a pain or a blessing.

jeongguk was one of the lucky ones. although he was no stranger to the occasional pimple or the heavy amount of sweating he endured through warm days, it all didn't really matter because as long as you're blessed with a face as good-looking as jeongguk's, people don't really pay attention to the small blemish on your skin.

being labelled as the 'hot funny badboy' is basically being labelled as the best chick magnet of the entire student body.

jeongguk was honoured with the title at his school.

everyone's mouths watered at the sight of the teen's bulging and well-built muscles as he strode through the hallways. hands always tucked in his front pockets with a bored expression on his face that screams i-don't-give-two-fucks. backpack slung over one of his shoulders that only carries his computer and nothing else because, of course, he is too cool to be carrying his school books around. not to mention the way he hung with his friends outside at the back of the building to smoke during the breaks, and sometimes even during class. how he would ignore his teachers and sit on his chair with his feet propped up against his table, how he'd sleep through lectures and talk back to any adult that would try to get authority over him.

everyone at school knew who jeongguk was, and the chances were high that he would have no idea who you are, and would frankly he would not care. 

 so it came as a complete shock to see the jeon jeongguk being escorted to class, a much taller and more sophisticated male following behind him with a palm spread across jeongguk's smaller lower back.

of course, no one missed how jeongguk was scowling the whole time and looked like he was two seconds away from turning around and punching the older man square in the face, but for some unknown reason, the teen just gritted his teeth together and let the male do whatever he pleased.

boys and girls swooned as they hungrily eyed jeongguk's company, everyone seeing their epitome of their dream man walking by. 

taehyung guided jeongguk all the way to his classroom until he finally lowered his hand.

"i don't want to hear a single complaint of your behaviour today, you understand?" taehyung's eyes bore into jeongguk's own pools of onyx, asserting his power of the younger as his orbs practically swallowed his figure whole.

jeongguk meekly nodded, gulping down a stuck lump in his throat as it ran dry. but taehyung wasn't satisfied with the non-verbal response.

"i said," the older's voice dropped, turning into a low whisper that hissed through his teeth. it made jeongguk's knees almost buckle at his mind flashed to what had happened the day before, how long he had been restrained and how horrible the treatment was. "do you understand?" the tone was more demanding, words drooled and slicked with dominance as they slipped from taehyung's set of thick lips.

"yeah– i m-mean... ye-yes h-hyung." jeongguk dropped his head in utter embarrassment knowing that a few students that passed by heard him. he hadn't used an honorific in god knows how long (in public).