33 | pull the fucking trigger

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

jungkook came waddling into kitchen, one of taehyung's big black shirts dangling on his frame that almost covered the display of his boxers poking out underneath. 

the younger looked a lot better than yesterday, he didn't get out of bed all day and forced taehyung to carry him everywhere. 

taehyung would grumble about how bossy the younger was but would oblige anyway since it was his fault the teen was in his predicament anyway.

now the boy was on his own two feet, although he still had a pretty bad limp going on.

"mornin'." the smaller yawned plopping down onto one of the chairs, only to wince at how pain shot up his spine. 

taehyung couldn't fight the arrogant smirk that reached his lips, which jeongguk only glared at.

"morning." taehyung walked over and placed jeongguk's plate filled with fruits and an omelette in front of him, then leaned down and placed a loving peck on the teen's cheek.

jeongguk immediately started to heat up from the affection, and looked away just so that the other would be able to see his lovestruck daze. well, taehyung saw it anyway.

"eat up, darling. we need to talk." jeongguk looked up after swallowing a piece of watermelon, eyes catching at how taehyung sat himself across from him while looking a little troubled.

that wasn't good.

"there's something i've been doing... and i need your permission."

"my permission?" jeongguk asked in disbelief while poking his chest with his finger, brows raised.

taehyung's fingers, which were previously stroking his chin, came down to rest on the table.

"Isn't that how it works in healthy relationships?" the older tilts his head, expression stoic. jeongguk looked down at his lap, twiddling with his fingers, trying to stop a big grin from growing on his face.

relationship.

taehyung lightly smiled at the teen's actions.

"wh-what do you need my permission for?" jeongguk curiously questions, looking up to meet the other's eyes.

the older sighs, leaning back in his seat and crossing his arms.

"a few weeks ago, i got an offer." he started explaining. "i would be rewarded with a hefty sum if i managed to get rid of your father." 

jeongguk didn't react, he only blinked.

"i would happily accept it, but he's your father after all..." taehyung let out another sigh, mumbling under his breath and looking off to the side. 

a silence bestowed upon them.

"i'll allow it..." the older raised his head only to be surprised that the smaller was standing right in front of him, the younger boy slowly lifted one of his legs and straddled taehyung's thighs, plopping himself onto his lap and rolling his hands up to wrap them around taehyung's neck. "...but only if i get to help you."

a sadistic grin curved onto taehyung's face as he pulled jeongguk's chin down with one of his hands and gave him a deep kiss.

"let's do it together, darling."

end of 33

drop ur ending theories huehue