32 | failing to resist temptation

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

the door behind them shut as taehyung kicked it closed with his heel, not even taking a break from kissing the boy hoisted up around his waist and held in his arms.

jeongguk squealed as taehyung walked forward and dropped him onto his bed, the older hovered above his frame with a predatory gaze, his tongue coming out the lick his lips as he devoured the younger with his eyes.

the boy whimpered, wanting to be touched, wanting to feel taehyung all over him.

"hy-hyung," jeongguk's chest heaved up and down, still breathless from their intense makeout session all the way from the car to taehyung's bedroom. "w-want you. pl-please."

the teenager didn't even really know what he was asking for, his mind still buzzing from all the drugs pumped into his system.

he was delirious.

taehyung wasn't much better, his entire mental state was in shambles and his hands were itching to just grab the boy beneath him and ravage his entire body, mark him full and claim every part of him as his.

he really tried to resist, he really did. but with the teen almost on the verge of tears, begging for him to touch him, how could he not?

he was desperate. they both were.

desperate to feel each other's warmth. jeongguk needed reassurance that taehyung was here. or he would start believing that he was still hallucinating, still seeing things that weren't there.

he was going crazy. he needed taehyung.

"please! please touch me! i-i need you—" jeongguk's pleas were desperate, not even sexually. it almost like he was battling his own mind, his eyes looked distant and his hands were clawing onto taehyung's biceps.

the older gulped. jeongguk was so out of it.

"jeongguk." he called out softly, but the boy didn't reply. the younger just kept crying, chin wobbling and eyes glassy as he hiccuped and choked on his tears. taehyung brought up his hand to jeongguk's face and wiped his cheeks clear from the raining droplets, but it was useless, they just kept coming. "darling..."

jeongguk looked up at him, nose sniffling and bottom lip quivering, eyes full of water that was creating small crystals in his orbs. taehyung sighed, nothing was calming the boy down.

taehyung chewed on his lip when he caught sight of jeongguk's clear ivory skin peeking through as his shirt started to ride up his stomach.

so tempting.

his fingers twitched, already being able to feel how smooth and plush the skin would feel, how the velvet surface would brush against his fingertips and he had would caress every edge and curve of jeongguk's body.

he couldn't stop himself.

the older's hands slipped under jeongguk's shirt, making the boy shiver at the cool touch against his burning frame.

taehyung leaned down, his breath fanning over jeongguk's lips. he observed as his hand trailed upwards, brushing over the younger's nipples, jeongguk shuddered, a low moan tumbled from his mouth at taehyung's ministrations.

taehyung then kissed the edge of jeongguk's lips, placing even more pecks across his cheek and jaw before trailing down to start lightly sucking at his neck.