24 | things are changing

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

"owwww..." jungkook pouted as he pulled his loose sweatpants up to cover his aching behind.

taehyung did not go easy on him.

his ass was covered in splotches of red, some marks already turning into light shades of bluish purples.

the boy sniffled and rubbed away a tear that slipped down from his eye with the back of his hand. taehyung still sat on the edge of the bed, his weight leaning on his hands splayed on either side behind him. the older let out a breathy laugh and smiled in satisfaction as he observed the teenager struggle to walk in front of him.

"you might want to put some cream on that." the taller said, nicking his head towards jungkook's sore butt.

jungkook pursed his lips as his cheeks flared up, eyes dropping down to his hands as he fumbled around with his fingers.

"wh-where is it...?" he timidly asks, still a little afraid of the other. he didn't want to upset him again.

taehyung chuckled as he noticed the teen's behaviour, the older then lifted himself off the bed and approached the sniffling boy. 

taehyung put his large hands on the smaller's hips, pulling him close until their thighs brushed against each other. jungkook gasped and quickly spread his palms over taehyung's chest, eyes snapping up to the taller.

"don't be scared, cupcake." taehyung husked as he leaned down to nibble on the boy's ear. "you know why i had to do it, right?"

jungkook whined as he felt taehyung's hot breath against the sensitive area, slightly tickling him. the teen nodded lowering his head as he let taehyung do whatever he wanted.

taehyung's hands started to wander lower, and jungkook held his breath when he felt them passing into the waistband of his sweatpants and travelling down to cup his ass. he whimpered and flinched as the cold palms started to kneed his burning skin, pinching odles of it between his lean fingers.

"hy-hyung–" jungkook hiccuped, hands curled up into small fists as more silver droplets trickled down the curve of his cheekbones.

taehyung had his face buried into the crevice of the teenager's neck and shoulder, basking in the addicting smell of smoke and fresh lemon.

"shhh..." the older placed a thick gentle peck at the younger's neck, running up and down the spot with the slope of his nose. "how about you go get the cream from the bathroom and hyung will put it on for you?" he whispered. 

the teenager nodded, perhaps it was in fear of saying no, or perhaps it was simply just because he loved it when the older took care of him, treated him delicately like a fragile porcelain doll in his large hands.

taehyung smirked, then pulled out his hands from the inside of jungkook's sweaptants before lighly patting his bum, encouraging him to go on.

the younger waddled into the bathroom and taehyung could hear him opening up the cupboards, searching for the cream that would soothe the stinging pain on his asscheeks.

taehyung smiled. honestly. then strolled out and into the kitchen to get some snacks for the boy since he took his punishment so well.

all while ignoring the nagging voice at the back of his head asking him what the fuck he was doing?

he said to himself that he would go ruthlessely hard on the teen, he would beat him to pieced and wouldn't stop until the boy passed out. then lock him up and let him starve for two days until he learned never to cross the line with him again.

yet here he was, applying a thick layer of cold soothing cream over the marks that he had caused, watching with loving eyes as jungkook hummed in contempt while he nibbled on the cookie in his hands.

and instead of feeling proud of the angry lines and handprints decorating the precious milky white skin, taehyung swallowed harshly as he remembered how jungkook cried in his arms as he recieved yet another harsh hit on his ass.

it was now that taehyung realised how much he actually hated hurting the boy laying over his lap, currently looking so happy as if he wasn't screaming his lungs out just ten minutes ago.

"sorry..." taehyung mumbled so quietly and placed a small kiss on the biggest and most painful mark.

jungkook was too busy enjoying the sugary treat to notice.

that was when taehyung realised that he could never turn jungkook into one of his mindless robots. not only that the teen never seemed to learn his lesson, but also that taehyung didn't want him to change.

jeon jungkook was perfect the way he is.

so, maybe, the question taehyung should really be asking himself is...

...what the fuck was jeon jungkook doing to him? 

end of 24

a smol lil filler :3