35 | the honeymoon phase

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

jeongguk and taehyung laughed.

laughed as taehyung lifted jeongguk up on a desk, the contents of it crashing down onto the floor, the younger's leg's wrapped around the other's waist, their noses brushing and lips stretched out into wide smiles.

they had to take continuous breaks while making out because one or the other would always burst into a fit of dumb giggles. 

taehyung moved the two of them once again, now pushing the smaller boy up against the wall.

jeongguk had already been stripped bare.

jeongguk was still giggling as taehyung slipped his length inside of him, the younger let out a high-pitched moan and his hands flew up to clutch as taehyung's shoulders, the feeling of being stuffed full overpowered his mind.

taehyung smirked, kissing jeongguk's forehead as he held on the teen's milky thighs tightly. jeongguk gave a weak nod, and taehyung didn't waste another second to start jostling the teenager up and down his cock.

jeongguk mind was at bliss, the pleasure corrupting his mind as he smiled again. he threw his head back against the wall, looking totally fucked out.

his back was rubbing against the harsh surface of the wall, creating certain burn marks across his body. the stinging on his back almost made him wince , it almost felt like it skin was being ripped open.

he loved it.

it didn't take long before jeongguk was reaching his high, climaxing out. his body slumped together and taehyung had to use more strength to hold the boy up.

the older followed soon after, they both slid down onto the floor, panting heavily as they came down from the adrenaline rush that ignited this whole act in the first place.

jeongguk could feel taehyung's breath fanning over his face, the boy looked up with big glassy eyes, causing the other to let out an involuntary groan.

"don't get too relaxed, we're not anywhere near done."

jeongguk whined, he really struggled keeping up with taehyung's intensely high libido and strong stamina. 

but the teenager didn't even get a say in the matter, because seconds later the older plunged his enormous length right back into the younger's sore hole.

"fuck you're such a slut for my cock, aren't you darling? love being stuffed and pumped full of my load?" taehyung growled in his ear, making something burn in the younger's stomach at his words.

"mhmm... l-love your cock, hyung. f-feels suh good..." the teen slurred, mind still muddled from all the pleasure he was receiving right now.

it didn't take long for jeongguk to come again, causing him to twitch around taehyung's cock as he whimpered from oversensitivity. this only encouraged the older to become more rough with his thrusts while sucking permanent marks over the blemishes he caused the last time.

"ngh— hy-hyung too much!" the boy cried out, but taehyung paid no attention to the other's pleas and kept pounding into the younger's tight heat.

when taehyung finally released inside of him, jeongguk was a mess. tears were streaming down his face and he almost cried out in protest when the older pulled out of him.

"did i go too hard, baby?" taehyung asked with concern laced within his tone, jeongguk had a safe word to say if he wanted everything to stop, but taehyung was worried when looking at the other's state.

"n-no... it-it was good." the boy sniffled, wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

"then why are you crying?"

jeongguk looked up at the older, chin wobbling as water swam through his orbs.

"awh, darling." taehyung didn't waste another second and pulled the boy closer to himself, tucking his head under his chin as he let the teen sob into his chest. "what's wrong, cupcake?"

jeongguk really didn't know, but a new fear had risen and was clawing deep into his soul.

he just killed his father. blew his fucking brains out without a second thought.

without taehyung, jeongguk would now truly be all alone.

and that's what scared him the most.

the teenager's arms wrapped around taehyung's torso and gripped onto him tight, just enjoying this warmth a little longer.

end of 35

lol i just— i just can't with smut. I.  am.  in.  pain.

i just wanna clarify that gguk has a safe word, and he didn't use it. that's why tae just continued doing his thing lol. CONSENT IS KEY 

chaps are shorter bc i got shit to do for school