Chapter 1 (Izuku)

I shook slightly as I walked behind All Might, down the hall of U.A. Highschool. We were heading towards Principal Nezu's office. I don't know why.

All Might just randomly walked into the classroom, asked for me, and walked out. Everyone looked at me strangely, so I stood up, and rushed out after All Might. I sighed as we were met with the huge doors that lead into Nezu's office. All Might entered, and I followed closely behind.

"Thank you for coming to All Might, you too Midoriya." Nezu spoke, while sipping tea. Ectoplasm, and some other Pros were also in the room. Those included Endeavour, Cementoss, 13, Mic, and Midnight.

"No problem Principle Nezu." All Might spoke, with his hands on his hips.

"Now why are we here Nezu?" Endeavour asked.

"Right, well I have news, from the party of Pros sent on the mission to find Bakugou Katsuki." Nezu sipped more of his tea.

"Wait, KACCHAN'S ALIVE!!" I yelled.

"Yes, Bakugou is alive." Nezu confirmed.

"Well do you know where he is?!?" I asked.

"Yes, we do, but there are some...complications, with the extraction plan." Nezu said.

"What complications?" Midnight asked, gripping her whip tightly.

"Bakugou is held in a high security facility, with many cameras and security measures, if there is a break in. He is also being held in the most secure part of the building. We may have to wait until we get a clear opening." Nezu explained.

"What do you mean, by waiting until we get a clear opening?" I protested.

"Well we can't just charge into the facility, or we risk losing so many Pros." Nezu responded.

"You're choosing the lives of the Pros, over my childhood best friend's LIFE?!!?" I screamed.

"Midoriya, I'm going to ask you to please leave, and get some fresh air." Nezu, gestured to All Might, to take me out of the room. I was standing there seething in anger. HOW DARE THEY!

All Might guided me out of the room. As soon as he closed the door, I punched the wall, leaving a dent in it.

"How are their lives any more important than Kacchan?" I yelled at All Might, "6 months he's been missing. Now I finally have the chance to have him back, and I have to wait longer, just so some Pros don't get hurt!" I scream at him.

"Young Midoriya, I do not know. All I know is any order Nezu makes has a reason behind it. So I would listen to him." All Might said before walking back into the room, leaving me in the hallway.

I groaned as tears started to fill my eyes. Kacchan's suffering, and I could be saving him right now...I hate this...Kacchan I hope you're ok.

_______

A/N: Whew! I honestly don't know how this idea with turn out, I hoping good, but you never know. My computer's about to die, so goodbye. I hope you liked the chapter! Feedback is appreciated, ok bye!

~Faith