Chapter 2 (Izuku)

I remember it like it was yesterday. When Kacchan was taken, for a second time. This time the league was working with different people.

~Flashback to 6 months ago~

"Alright students, we will be taking a class field trip." Aizawa groaned out. The class all except Todoroki and Kacchan erupted into cheers.

"Class field trip? HELL YEAH!" Mina screamed.

"YES!" Kami yelled.

"Settle down problem children. Now go get your PE uniforms on and go to the bus outside." Aizawa said. Everyone got out of their seats, and went to go get changed.

Finally everyone was ready to go. Iida tried getting everyone in an organised line, but nobody listened. Kacchan just yelled at Iida, telling him he had a stick to far up his ass. The bus rolled down the road once everyone was situated. I felt excited, as I had the pleasure of sitting next to Kacchan on the bus.

"This gonna be so much fun! Don't ya think Kacchan?" I asked the blonde next to me.

"Yeah whatever loser." He replied gruffly. I was silent the rest off the way.

I smiled brightly as the bus came to a stop in front of a huge square building. Everyone piled off the bus, I was gonna talk to Kacchan, but Uraraka pulled me off to Where her, Iida, and Todoroki were. I was sad I didn't get to talk to Kacchan, so I looked at the ground.

"Why are you sad Deku? Did Bakugou do something to you?" Uraraka frantically asked.

"What? No, Kacchan didn't do anything!!" I waved my hands in the air defensively.

"Hmpf, well if he does anything, come to us. We'll report him!" Urarak stated.

"Yes if Bakugou does something in the future, we shall have no choice but to report him." Iida said, pushing up his glasses.

"Thanks you guys." I said nervously. I said thank you, even though I knew, I don't know why, but I knew that Kacchan wouldn't hurt me anytime soon.

Another thing is, why do they think Kacchan is so bad? Sure he's loud, and brash, but that's just how he expresses himself. He hasn't had the best childhood, especially with Mitsuki as a mother, so he expresses himself differently than others. It's sad that they can't see past his loud outer shell.

"No problem Deku!" Uraraka chants.

"Alright children follow me." Aizawa said. Everyone followed closely behind.

We got inside and immediately the scent of essential oils filled my nose. We were at a spa.

"Alright, now we are here because as heroes it is important to keep up on your mental health just as much as physical. So we are here to release any tension in your body, whether it be stress, anxiety, and pent up emotions." Aizawa explained.

A woman with short black hair and bright orange eyes came out from behind the counter.

"Hello I'm Yua, and I will be taking care of you today. Along with several other of my staff members." She smiled, it was a bit creepy if you ask me, "So your teacher has provided me with a class list, and I will assign one of my staff to one student." She pulled out a clipboard, and a pen. When a student's name was said along with the staff member's name, the student walked to the member, and they walked to the room assigned to that student.

Aoyama with Kaito

Mina with Haru

Tsu with Mikasa

Iida with Yato

Uraraka with Asahi

Ojiro with Hana

Kami with Sora

Kiri with Himari

(And so on and so on.)

"That leaves Bakugou with me!" Yua said as she finished the list of names.

Soon everyone was in their separate rooms ready to detox and cleanse their minds.

~Flashback TBC in next chapter~

_______________________________________

A/N: Sup, thanks for reading this chapter, and I hope you enjoyed! I appreciate feedback.

~Faith