Chapter 12 (Katsuki)

I'm really glad to be back. I can't wear my uniform to class today because it isn't accommodated to my wings. So the school is making me a new one, plus some spares.

So I walked to my dorm room, and put on a racerback tank top, being mindful of my wings, and the uniform pants, along with my shoes. I grabbed my bag, and headed back down stairs.

A sound from my stomach made me think. I haven't eaten since, like yesterday. I head to the kitchen to fix myself some breakfast.

Once in the kitchen, I grab some bread, and put it in the toaster.

"Yo bro, what's up?" Kirishima came into the kitchen.

"Hey, and nothing much, just making some toast." I respond quietly.

"Cool, toast is so manly." He smiles.

*PING* I jump, and my wings encase me in defense.

"Bro, it's ok. It's just the toaster. Are you ok?" Kirishima says softly. I slowly bring my wings down, and nod.

"Yeah, ok, ok, everything's fine. Nothings gonna hurt me." I mumbled to myself.

"Is everything ok bro?"

"Yeah everything's fine, just a bit jumpy this morning." I respond softly.

"That's completely understandable, you were kidnapped, and held in captivity for 6 months." He smiles.

"Thanks Kirishima." I say softly, while grabbing my toast out of the toaster.

"No problem bro. Just glad you're safe!" He smiled, and walked out of the kitchen.

"Me too." I mumbled. I stuffed the toast in my mouth, and grabbed my bag. I walked out of the kitchen and to the front doors.

I held my wings close to me as I walked. I felt someone's eyes burning holes into the back of my head. I wrapped my arms around myself, and sped up my pace to school.

I walked into classroom 1-A and there were a few people in the room, I walked to my desk, and sat down. I set my bag off to the side, and gazed out the window.

~Flashback 3 months~

I sat on the ground of the huge cage shivering. This is the second day (I think) they have forgotten about me. I'm cold, hungry, and want to go home.

I didn't even do anything this time, and before you ask, no, this is not the first time they've done this. The last time was about 2 weeks ago. That was because I punched one of the doctors.

They always ignore me for around 24 hours if I do something wrong. That means no light, no food, no human contact, nothing. It's pure hell, I don't know what time of day it is, so no sense of time. I've been counting the minutes and hours on my fingers, and in my head. I feel as though I'm losing my mind.

I gripped my hair, and breathed through my teeth. I'm shaking violently, my stomach keeps clenching, and growling.

"I know you want food, now shut the hell up." I mumbled to it, and gripped my hair harder. At this point I would not be surprised if I'm bleeding.

My stomach gurgles in retaliation, and I growl back at it. I wrap my wings around my shaking figure, and stay there for the remainder of the time

~Timeskip 2 more days~

The lights turned on, and I covered my eyes from the sudden intrusion to my pupils. I hear footsteps, and a voice.

"Alright, Katsuki here's your breakfast. Eat up, and we will begin our day."

I adjust my eyes, and look around. There are several doctors bustling around the cage.

I nod my head, and stay quiet as I eat my breakfast.

~Flashback End~

~~~

A/N: Konnichiwa! Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed!

YEET