Chapter 22 (3rd POV)

The plane had a huge cargo space, where Katsuki and Izuku were put. The men left, and now it was just Izuku and Katsuki alone.

Izuku started to struggle again. He was pretty sure his wrists were bleeding, but that didn't stop him. He needs to save Katsuki.

Finally with a final snap, that also caught Katsuki's attention, Izuku's wrists were free. Izuku brought his wrists from behind him. He was surprised they weren't bleeding, but heavily bruised.

"Izuku! You're free?" Katsuki asked quietly. (A/N: So um, I'm just now realizing Izuku still has OFA. So just pretend the ropes kept him from using his quirk...)

Izuku nodded, and walked over to Katsuki. Katsuki held out his hand and Izuku took it. He swiftly brought Katsuki's hand to his lips, and kissed it.

"Alright let's get you out of here shall we?" Izuku asked, to which Katsuki nodded his head rapidly. Izuku stood up, letting go of Katsuki's hand, and moving to the cage door. It had a padlock on it, so Izuku used a small bit of OFA and ripped the pad lock off with ease.

The door swung open, and Katsuki jumped into Izuku's arms. Izuku hugged back, being mindful of the wings, and buried his head in the crook of Katsuki's neck. Their hug was cut shorter than either would have liked though.

"Hey you!" The men from earlier were back, and angry too. Izuku's arm went in front of Katsuki protectively.

The men lunged at Izuku and Katsuki. Izuku activated OFA and jumped at the men.

Katsuki meanwhile looked around the cargo space for a way out. Katsuki noticed a big leaver, he walked to it, and pulled it. The bottom of the cargo space started to open. Wind flowed into the space, as the door opened to the outside. Katsuki had an idea.

"Izuku!" Katsuki yelled, just as Izuku knocked the last man out.

"Yeah?" Izuku raised an eyebrow at Katsuki and the open cargo floor.

"Grab onto me!" Katsuki yelled, as he spread his wings. Izuku got the memo, and grabbed onto Katsuki. He wrapped his arms around Katsuki's neck, and held on tight.

Katsuki jumped through the open door, and into the air. He immediately flapped his wings, and soared through the air. Izuku screwed his eye shut, and held onto Katsuki tightly.

- - - - -

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter! I appreciate feedback, and I hope you enjoyed.

bye bye~