Chapter 24 (Izuku)

We headed out early in the morning. He thanked the Innkeeper, and set out to the original place we landed.

We got to the spot just outside of the village, and I turned to Kacchan.

"Ok which way is Musutafu?" I asked.

He thought for minutes and then pointed south. So the opposite way the village is.

"Ok! Now we just fly that way till we see Musutafu!" Izuku clapped his hands together.

"I guess so." Katsuki said quietly. Izuku's smile dropped a bit, we were back to the almost silent Kacchan.

"Now just hold on tight, I won't let you fall, I promise." Kacchan said quietly. I smiled and nodded. I hooked my arms around his neck, and he put his arounds around my waist.

Katsuki took a deep breath and took off into the sky. I squeaked a bit in surprise, and settled down.

We flew for around an hour and a half before Kacchan started to descend into the first below.

"I need a break." Kacchan said, struggling to flap his wings.

"Totally, yeah." I said reassuringly.

We landed on the soft grass of the first floor, and Kacchan collapsed into the grass.

"Are you ok Kacchan?" I asked. He nodded, and gave me a thumbs up.

Soon we were up in the sky again. Kacchan took several more breaks before we even began to see familiar landmarks.

Kacchan took another break before we saw the huge shiny building called UA. I saw that Kacchan started to flap harder, so we sped up. We landed just outside of UA.

I hopped off of Kacchan, and he set his hands on his knees catching his breath.

He stood up, "I don't feel so good..." Kacchan then passed out. I quickly caught him, and carried him bridal style into UA and to the infirmary.

- - - - - - 

A/N: Aye they are finally back at UA! I hope you enjoyed, and I appreciate feedback!

byebye~