Chapter 11 (Izuku)

Since Kacchan was ok, and nothing was wrong with him, we decided to go back to the dorm building. I've discovered that he's really sensitive about his wings. He won't let anyone touch them, I asked, and he hissed at me not to touch them. Which I mean is understandable, he was just held in captivity, and probably experimented on, so he doesn't want them touched.

The walk to the dorms was silent. I tried to make conversation, but Kacchan only responded with quiet one or two word answers.

I opened the door for him, and he walked through. I walked in after him. Everyone in class 1-A was in the common room, with Aizawa in front of them talking.

Everyone's eyes traveled from Aizawa to us. Aizawa turned around.

"Ahh Bakugou, Midoriya. Is Bakugou healthy?" He asked.

"Yeah, there was nothing wrong in the first place." I said gulping. 

"Is that Bakubro?" Kirishima had tears in his eyes.

"Yes Kiri, Kacchan's back." I said smiling. All of the Bakusquad stood up, and walked to us.

"Bakugou?" Mina asked softly. I looked at Kacchan and smiled, telling him it was ok. 

"Hi Mina." Kacchan gave a small wave. Mina just smiled before her eyes widened. She noticed the wings on Kacchan's back.

"You have wings?" Mina asked.

"Yeah, I do." Kaccahn shook out his wing slightly, grabbing the rest of the class's attention to them.

"But how?" Kirishima questioned.

"I honestly don't know myself, all I know is there was a new doctor from my usual one, he knocked me out, and the next thing I knew was waking up in a completely different room in agonizing pain, with wings." Kacchan explained. All of the class's eyes were wide.

"Speaking of those wings. Would you like to take flight with them, if you want?" Aizawa tired and gestured outside.

"Really?" Kacchan looked at Aizawa.

"Yes really." With that sentence Kacchan bolted outside, the class rushing after him.

The class got outside only to meet Kacchan jumping off the ground, and soaring into the sky.

"Holy shit." Kirishima uttered.

"Yeah." I smiled. Kacchan was gliding gracefully through the air, before coming to a stop just above the ground in front of the class. A small smile on his face. I mean this probably the first time he's ever gotten to really fly, and not just hover in that cage.

"That was so cool!!!" Kaminari screamed.

Kacchan dropped to the ground and extended his wings. He seemed hesitant to go any further than halfway, but pushed through it, and spread them all the way.

They were gorgeous, and I mean so is he. His wings were a beautiful snowy white, and they seemed to glow in the sunlight. The entire class was in awe at the sight of them. He then closed them in on himself seeming self conscious of them.

"Alright class is to start in like an hour or two so go get ready. Bakugou are you well enough to come to class?" Aizawa held his yellow sleeping bag. Kacchan nodded, and spoke to Aizawa privately for a few minutes.

Everyone sighed, and walked back into the building to get ready for another day of learning.

~~~

A/N: I feel as tho this chapter was a bit rushed, but who cares. I hope you enjoyed. Also I will go into detail about why Bakugou is so quiet in later chapters, so be prepared for some flashbacks.