Chapter 10 (3rd POV)

Katsuki looked at Izuku, and slowly stood up. He uncurled his arms from him, and slowly made his way towards the greenette at the bars to the giant cage.

Bakugou set one hand on the bars, and the other made it's way and cupped Izuku's face.

"Izuku..." Katsuki breathed out. This was the first time Katsuki has spoken since the room when he first got his wings.

"Kacchan, what happened?" Izuku gestured to Katsuki wings.

"I got wings." Katsuki softly spoke.

"We can talk about all of that later. First we'll let's get you out of here. Stand back." Izuku said. Katsuki nodded, and moved back. Izuku activated OFA and gripped the bars. He pulled them apart with ease, the gap was big enough for Katsuki to walk through.

Katsuki hesitantly walked through, he held his wings close to his body. Izuku held out his hand, and Katsuki looked at it, and took it.

"Let's go, I bet Aizawa's waiting for us." Izuku said as they walked out of the room, the scientist still knocked out on the floor.

Izuku and Katsuki made it to the entrance. The Pros stood surrounded by the unconscious bodies of the guards. Aizawa looked only to see Izuku.

Aizawa took a double take, and saw the small figure behind Izuku. Izuku told Katsuki that it was ok, and that he was safe. Katsuki walked out from behind Izuku, his wings still tucked close to his body.

Aizawa eyes widened at the sight of Katsuki's new limbs jutting from his back.

"We can talk about this later. Right now we need to go. There are probably more guards coming." Aizawa said, and the rest of the Pros nodded.

Soon Katsuki was on the jet in new clothes too. A racer back tank top, new pants, and some actual shoes. Katsuki was silent the entire jet right, and sipped on the tea Aizawa had made him.

It was really around 6:30 in the morning when the jet had landed on U.A. campus. Recovery Girl was ready to give Katsuki a check up. Izuku went with Katsuki and Recovery Girl back to the infirmary.

"He's perfectly healthy, a bit thin, but that's it." Recovery Girl said, surprised.

"Really?" Izuku said, surprised too.

"Yeah, some rest, a good filling meal, and he should be all good." She said smiling, "Well I'll leave you too to converse." She said, and left the room.

"Kacchan?" Izuku asked, hesitantly. Katskui looked at him, and tilted his head as if to say 'Yeah?'

"What happened? If you don't wanna talk, that's fine too." I said.

Katsuki frowned, and took a deep breath, "I can talk." He said softly.

"I'm listening, and will not interrupt." Izuku said.

Katsuki took another deep breath and proceeded to tell Izuku the entire story from the moment he stepped into the small spa room to the moment Izuku walked through the sliding doors to Katsuki's cage. Izuku listened, and never interrupted Katsuki, as he said he would.

"Oh my God Kacchan! Can I hug you?" Izuku wanted to ask first, in case Katsuki didn't want Izuku to touch him.

Katsuki nodded, and said, "Just be mindful of the wings." Izuku smiled, and wrapped his arms around Katsuki. Katsuki returned the hug, and stayed silent.

"I'm glad to have you back Kacchan." Izuku said into Katsuki's shoulder.

"I'm glad to be back." Katsuki whispered.

~~~

A/N: I'm sorry, it's just inspiration keeps hitting me like a fucking train, and I can't hold it in!!!! So third update in one day! WHOOOOOOOOO,  YA YEET!