Chapter 17 (Izuku)

I woke up, looked at my clock. It was 10am on a saturday. I groaned as I sat up, and pushed off my blanket. Maybe I'll hang out with Kacchan today. I grabbed my phone, and shot him a text, asking him if he wanted to hang out today. I got dressed, and decided breakfast was a good idea. I walked out of my room, and downstairs.

I grabbed an apple from the kitchen, and checked my phone. It still says unread. I sighed, and walked to the elevator. I hit the button for the 4th floor, and the doors closed.

I walked out of the elevator on the 4th floor, and walked to Kacchan's room. I knocked three times, and waited. I knitted my eyebrows together, and knocked again. I gripped his door knob, and turned it, surprisingly it was unlocked.

I walked into an empty dorm room. I saw his phone on his end table, my unread message on the screen. I took a sharp breath in, and walked out. I went next door, and knocked on Kirishima's door. I facepalmed when I realized he went home for the weekend.

I walked to the elevator, and hit the button for the common room floor. I was getting worried.

"Maybe he went to train?" I mumbled to myself, "Guess I'll go check one of the gyms."

I walked out of the elevator to be met with an empty common room. I think everyone went home for the weekend, well except Kacchan, and me. Aizawa wanted Kacchan to stay here, and I chose to stay, because I didn't want Kacchan to be lonely. I walked out the front doors, and to the nearest gym.

I slid open the door, and called his name. I walked further into the gym, and saw a bright orange shape in my peripheral vision. I looked closer, and saw that it was a water bottle. I picked it up, and read the text on it.

Property of Katsuki Bakugou

I dropped it and gasped, "Kacchan?" I knew he wouldn't just leave his water bottle at the gym. He's more responsible than that.

I picked the water bottle, and double checked the entire gym for him. I slid the door closed, and sighed. I looked up, and searched for Aizawa. I needed to tell him the news.

I think Kacchan was taken again.

- - - - - 

A/N: I hope you enjoyed, and I appreciate feedback. YA YEET