Chapter 7 (Izuku)

A/N: No fucking idea why I put Halo as the music for this chapter...It just felt right, I don't know! That and I really like the music...

~~~

So apparently Nezu left me out of a crap ton of info, like that Kacchan's all the way in Europe!!!! Also he's being held in some "research" facility too, from what I've heard it's not research, more like being experimented on and tortured.

When I heard that Kacchan was being experimented on or tortured, I lost my mind. Tears were rolling down my face, and my breath stopped. Aizawa had to comfort me for the entire jet ride, it was embarrassing, but I was thankful.

"Alright we're nearing the place." Aizawa tiredly spoke, and looked out the window. I looked out the window too, and my breath hitched.

The building was huge. It was like something you'd see in a sci-fi movie.'

"Kacchan is being kept there?" I asked aloud, not realizing I did so

"Yeah, and you need to stick to the plan we told you on the way here. So NO recklessness. That could put Bakugou at more risk." Aizawa slightly glared at me.

I shivered, and nodded, "Yes sir. I don't wanna put Kacchan in any more danger." I shakily smiled.

"Now we're going to jump soon, so grab a parachute, and quickly put it on." Aizawa pointed to the parachutes that lined the wall of the jet. Everyone nodded, and grabbed one, Present Mic had to help me put mine on.

We dropped out of the jet, and soon pulled the cord, and several white fabric shoots came out of the packs.

We landed softly, and took off our packs. We stealthily walked through the tall grass. Aizawa gestured for us all to stop so we did. We peeked through the grass, and all of our eyes widened.

The door was huge, shiny, and a perfect white. Several guards guarded the door. They had layers of armour on, and held huge dangerous looking guns, they had utility belts with several other weapons, such as knives, tasers, and even bigger tasers. They had huge helmets on too, they were completely black, so we couldn't see their faces. There were tons of security cameras that panned around the entrance.

Aizawa gestured to Snipe to take the guards out. So he pulled out his guns, and shot the guards. One by one they dropped to the ground, not even knowing what hit them. Snipe also took out the security cameras.

We jogged to the door, and Midnight picked up a security card from one of the biodies. She ran it across the tablet next to the door. It showed an ACCESS GRANTED in bright green. The doors slid open and we all quickly entered.

We only walked 5 steps before we were surrounded by more guards. We all got into a fighting stance, and Secretly Aizawa handed me the security card. I nodded, and took it.

The guards advanced and so did The Pros. Aizawa gave me a look and gestured to the hallway in front of us. I nodded, I knew what he wanted me to do. I dashed between the fights, and down the bright hallway. It was white, grey, orange, and again looks like it came out of a sci-fi movie.

He wanted me to look for Kacchan while they covered the guards. They are trusting me, counting on me...Kacchan's counting on me. I won't let them down.

~~~

Konnichiwa mothafuckers! YEET, how was it? I appreciate feedback, and I hope you enjoyed.  So uh...yeah...GOODBYE!!