Chapter 26 (3rd POV)

Katsuki and Izuku laid on the cot, staying in each other's embrace. This time of peacefulness was soon to end though.

"BAKUGOU! MIDORIYA!" The entirety of class 1-A burst through the infirmary door. Katsuki shrieked, and jumped off the bed, his wings enveloping him in fear.

"Jesus, you guys scared Kacchan!" Izuku said as he got off the bed, and crouched in front of Katsuki.

"Hey Kacchan? It's ok, nothings going to hurt you, I promise." Izuku said calmly.

Katsuki lowered his wings just enough to see over the top of them. He saw Izuku and jumped into his slightly outstretched arms. Katsuki clung to Izuku, like his life depended on it.

"Nothings going to hurt you. I'll protect you." Izuku said quietly, while holding Katsuki in his arms.

"Is everything ok?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah." Izuku said. Izuku picked up Katsuki, and sat him onto the cot. Izuku sat on the cot, bringing Katsuki close to him. Katsuki still clinging to Izuku like he was his life force.

"Ok first what's going on between the two of you~?" Mina questioned raising her eyebrows suggestively.

"We're dating." Izuku said, lightly kissing the top of Katsuki's head. Katsuki smiled, and snuggled further into Izuku.

"CUTE!" The girls shrieked. Katsuki flinched at the loud noise, and Izuku immediately shushed them.

"Now, how did you guys escape?" Kirishima asked

"We jumped out of the plane we were being held on." Izuku said.

"HOW DID YOU NOT DIE?" Kaminari screached.

"Kaminari, Kacchan has wings, remember?" Izuku said, chuckling a little.

"Oh yeah, he does!" Kaminari realized.

Aizawa walked into the room, a relieved look washed over his face, when he looked at Izuku and Katsuki.

"I'm glad you two are ok." Aizawa said (A/N: *Cough* Dadzawa *Cough*).

"You two are good to go back to the dorms." Recovery Girl came back into the room.

"Thank you Recovery Girl." Izuku said as he stood up, only to find Katsuki asleep.

"I'll take him to my dorm." Izuku mumbled as he picked up Katsuki bridal style. Izuku walked with the class back to the dorms.

- - - - -

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter! I think we are nearing the end of this book people. The next chapter(s) will be the finale. I really want to thank you all for your support. I appreciate you all so much!

you're all loved

bye bye~