Chapter 20 (Izuku)

It was around 5pm on sunday, when my phone went off. I sat up from Kacchan's bed, and grabbed my phone off of the end table. Also to answer your question, yes, I spent all weekend in Kacchan's dorm room. I only left for the bathroom, and food.

I looked at my phone and saw it was a message from Uraraka. I opened it, and read it over. She asked how I was doing, and if Kacchan was ok. I didn't know if Aizawa wanted the class to know that Kacchan was missing again. So I responded with a We're doing ok, thanks for asking! And left it at that. She responded with an 'ok, that's great to hear!' Oh if only you knew Uraraka, if only you knew...

I set my phone back onto the end table, and snuggled into the blankets. I hugged his pillow, and sighed.

"You know Kacchan. I have the biggest crush on you." I said to the ceiling as if it were actually Kacchan.

"Well that's sad to hear..." A mysterious voice said. I sat up, and grabbed my phone. A man was in front of me. He looks familiar...Oh wait I know him! He was the doctor I slammed into the wall, when I was looking for Kacchan! I got up onto my knees, and raise my fists in defense.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, or your precious Kacchan gets a bullet put through his pretty little head." He said. I gulped, and set my phone down onto the end table. I lowered my fists slightly too.

"Who are you?" I asked hesitantly,

"Oh how rude of me, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Dr. Bates..." He smiled psychotically.

"Now, my Katsuki won't shut up about this Izuku person. NOw I looked up who this Izuku person was, and low and behold you are the Izuku!" He laughed bitterly.

"He isn't 'Your' Katsuki." I growled out.

"Oh but he is, but that's not why I'm here." He said.

"Why are you here?" I asked

"Hehe, that's a secret." Bates put a finger to his lips, and smiled. I raised an eyebrow, and I felt my body become weak. My fists dropped completely, and I flopped onto Kacchan's bed. My eyes closed, and I lost consciousness.

- - - - -

A/N: Aye, here's an update! Also if you want, head over to another book of mine called ~Bakugou One-Shots~, because I'm now taking requests for it! I mean you don't have to, but it would be appreciated!

bye bye~