Chapter 5 (Izuku)

A/N: I won't be doing Bakugou's POV for a while.

~~~

 When the bell rang, almost everyone gathered around my desk. Kirishima was the first to speak.

"So they found Bakubro?!!?" He asked.

"Yes, they did, but there were some complications, so we can't rescue him right away." I say through gritted teeth, and a fake smile.

"Aww, so we won't have BLasty back anytime soon?" Mina whined.

"No, I'm afraid not Mina..." I said sadly.

"Well any news on where he even is?" Sero asks.

"Apparently he's being held in some high security facility, They didn't give me a direct location." I responded.

"Wait really? They wanted Bakugou that bad?" Kaminari asked.

"Apparently Kaminari." I said.

"Well guys I think we should go back to the dorms, Deku seems...tense about all this." Uraraka said, and shooed everyone away from my desk. I silently thanked her.

I packed up my stuff, and walked out of the classroom. I walked back to the dorms, and sighed when I opened the front doors.

I got to my dorm, and unlocked it. I opened my door, and set my stuff down. I closed my door, and changed out of my uniform, and into something more comfortable.

I opened my school bag, and got my homework out. I sighed and set it on my desk. I grabbed a pencil and got to work.

"Finally..." I sighed as I finished the last problem on my paper. I put my homework away, and grabbed my phone. I saw that I had a message from Uraraka. She asked if I wanted to watch a movie with the class in the common room. I responded with a yes, and headed downstairs.

When I arrived Uraraka waved me over to a spot next to her. I nodded, and walked to her. I sat down, and Urarak told me which movie we were watching.

"We're watching Jurassic Park!" She said, and grabbed some popcorn from the bowl Kirishima was holding on the other side of her. I smiled and nodded. I turned to the TV, and Todoroki turned the movie on.

We got through three other movies, before Aizawa yelled at us to go to bed. We all hurried to our dorms out of fear, and slept. I on the other hand couldn't sleep.

I laid away in my bed, thinking about Kacchan. I really hope he's ok, I don't want to lose him. I love him-I'm sorry what? Do I really...love...Kacchan? I think I do. I think I'm in love with Kacchan...

I smiled to myself, and turned to my side. I slipped into a peaceful sleep, filled with only one thought...Kacchan...

~~~

A/N: Thank you for reading this chapter. As I said earlier I won't be doing Bakugou's POV for a while. At least till after they rescue him.

~Faith