Chapter 13 (Katsuki)

I jumped a bit when the door slammed open to reveal Aizawa.

"Alright children I'm super tired, and don't give a shit. So you can do whatever, just don't wake me." He said and he jumped into his sleeping bag.

"Kacchan?" Izuku asked from behind me.

"Yes, Izuku?" I turned in my seat to face him.

"Why all of the sudden are you calling me Izuku?" He asks.

"Oh well, I mean you aren't useless, so what's the point of the nickname?" I say, tilting my head to the side. His eyes started to water, and tears poured down his cheeks.

"Shit, don't cry. I didn't mean to say something bad." I quickly said, and pulled some tissues from my bag to give to him.

He took the tissues, and spoke, "No Kacchan you didn't say anything wrong. I'm just happy that's all." He said while wiping his eyes.

"Oh well, that's good then." I said softly.

"Also could you tell me why you're so quiet? You've always been super loud..." He asked hesitantly.

~FLashback 5 months~

"GO TO HELL YOU BASTARDS!!" I screamed at the doctors.

"Now now Katsuki, you better calm down. We wouldn't want to get Dr. Higasa, would we?" The main doctor said, calmly. My eyes widened, and I went silent.

"Please no." I said as quietly as possible. I sank to the ground, and let them poke and prod at me with no retaliation.

~Flashback end~

"Kacchan?" Izuku's voice snapped me out of my haze.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You never answered my question. It's fine if you don't want to either." He said.

"Oh yeah, whenever I would 'Act out' Or 'Be any sort of loud' I was...to be...tortured..." I quietly said.

"But recovery Girl said you had no...physical wounds. It wasn't physical torture was it." He said quietly. I nodded in response, with my head hung low, and my wings tense.

~~~

Thanks for reading, sorry it's a bit short. Also Dr. Higasa becomes a big role in Katsuki's trauma, so look forward to learning more about him! YA YEET