Chapter 16 (Katsuki)

"You..." I mumble with my eyes wide.

"Ah yes Katsuki. Have you missed me?" They ask, lowering their hands

"Not one bit, Bates." I say venom lacing my words, digging my fingernails into my palms.

"Ouch, how can you say that to the man that helped you through what happened?" They said, mock hurt evident in their voice.

"You didn't help me, all you did was poke and prod at me, like I was some sort of animal." I say defensively.

"I mean, technically you are, Katsuki..." He said slowly, before lunging at me. I raised my fists, but immediately felt my strength leave me. My fist drops, and my muscles feel heavy. My legs give out, and my body collapses to the ground. Before my world goes dark, all I see is Bates's psychotic smile

Dr. Bates

Who is he?/Background info: An american doctor that was called to Japan for his underground business as a independently contracted scientist, on the black market. He was hired to give Katsuki his wings by a anonymous client. He took the job, because the client was paying 10 million dollars in total for the 10 months (1 million a month) he was scheduled to keep Katsuki captive. Obviously Katsuki was rescued 6 months into the job, and Bates wants his money, so he's taking Katsuki back for the 4 remaining months. He's good friends with Higasa, who owns the reaserch facility Katsuki was rescued from. So Bates decided to use that, and Higasa let him.

Quirk: Puppet Master

How it Works: When someone gives an answer to him. He has full control over the victim's bodily and motor functions, including the 5 senses. This is different from Hitoshi's, because a verbal answer is not needed for him to control his victim. A simple nod of the head is all he needs. Also Bates is NOT I REPEAT NOT related to Hitoshi.

~~~

A/N: So I'm not to sure about how this chapter turned out, but we gonna roll with it. Sorry it's so short though, I needed to get Bates to use his quirk, so I could explain it to you. Also I have little inspiration, so...Thanks for reading this chapter! YA YEET