Chapter 19 (Izuku)

A/N: Low key, ngl. The edit above is like my new favorite thing...

- - - - - - 

 I opened my eyes, and buried my face into Kacchan's pillow more, not wanting to move. I took in his caramel, and cedar smell. I sighed in content, and closed my eyes.

Images flashed through my mind, ones that included Kacchan and me being in a relationship. Then those turned to more erotic images. My eyes shot open, and my face erupted in a bright red hue. I closed my eyes, and sighed in aggravation.

"I miss you..." I whispered to know one in particular. I sat up, and pushed the blankets away from my body, immediately missing the warmth and comfort they gave me.

I stood up, and walked to where I took off my shoes. I realized I was still wearing Kacchan's hoodie, but I didn't care. I slipped my shoes on, and walked out of his dorm.

I arrived in the common room, and Aizawa was there.

"Oh hey Aizawa." I said, gripping the hem of Kacchan's hoodie.

"Midoriya, we need to speak." He said urgently.

"Ok?" I said, and sat down on one of the common room couches, Aizawa sitting in front of me, "What did you need to talk about." I said, still gripping Kacchan's hoodie.

"I need to talk to you about Bakugou." He said.

"Ok, well I won't interrupt you." I nodded.

He sighed, and nodded, "So I went to Nezu about the recently developed problem, and spoke to him about it. He said that he would have some pros look into it, and left it at that. In my own opinion, I wish Nezu would have either asked for more info, or spoken more about the issue, or something other than just saying he would get some other pros to look into it." he finished. I was seething in silent anger, I clenched my fist around the cuff of Kacchan's hoodie. I took a deep breath, Kacchan's scent somewhat calming me.

"Have you spoken to All Might about this?" I asked.

"No, not yet. I do plan on that though. I think, after I tell him, he would talk to Nezu, and go into more detail." He said, clenching his own fists.

I sighed, and nodded, "Thank you Aizawa. I just can't think of a reason why they would want Kacchan this badly." I say sadly.

"I know not, Midoriya. I know not..." He trailed off shaking his head, and hanging it low.

"Well, what do we do until there's at least an update on the situation?" I ask.

"I will talk to All Might, and try to talk further with Nezu. I will keep you updated, I promise." Aizawa said, sincerity filling his eyes.

I nodded, "Ok, thank you Aizawa. We truly do not deserve you as our homeroom teacher." I said, smiling sadly.

"There is no need to thank me, Midoriya. Let's just get Bakugou back, before it's too late." He said.

"Yeah..." I looked down, fiddling with the cuffs of Kacchan's hoodie.

I heard Aizawa get up from the couch, and walk off. I heard the opening, and closing of the dorm building's front doors. I sighed, and stood up. I walked to the elevator, and headed back to Kacchan's dorm.

- - - - -

A/N: Aye! Here's an update! Currently it is almost 1am. I hope you enjoyed, and I appreciate feedback! YA YEET!