Chapter 25 (Izuku)

I open the infirmary's door, and rush in, "Recovery Girl!" I scream. She hurriedly comes from around a counter. She spots us, and a look of shock comes across her features.

"How are you-"She started to ask but I cut her off.

"Please help Kacchan before we do anything else!" I say. She nods, and motions to set him down on one of the cots.

"All he did was overuse his wings. He just needs a good sleep, and he should be good to go." Recovery Girl states. I let out a sigh in relief.

"Now, tell me how you are here. We thought you were taken too!" Recovery Girl says.

"I was, we escaped." I said bluntly.

"How did you escape?" She asked.

"We jumped out of the plane that we were on." I said. Recovery Girls eyebrows raised in surprise, then lowered in realization that Kacchan has wings.

"Well I'll go tell Aizawa that you two are safe, and are here." Recovery Girl walked away, and I sat on a chair next to the cot Kacchan was sleeping on.

"Hey Kacchan. You know I still really want to kiss you." I said, as I popped my elbow on the bed and set my head in my hand. My other hand went to Kacchan's hand and I held it.

"You do?" Kacchan asked. My eyes widened, and Kacchans ruby eyes opened. Kacchan sat up, and I hugged him, he hugged back.

"Are you feeling ok?" I asked, and pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah I am." Kacchan said quietly.

I looked into his vermilion eyes, and slowly leaned in towards him. I leaned in slowly to give him time to pull away, he didn't so I took that as a sign I was ok. Now we were millimetres apart, and his breath ghosted against my lips. I finally made the last move, and attached my lips to his. A spark went through my body, and Kacchan began to kiss back. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me. I felt his arms go around my neck, and his hands started to play with my hair. My throat started to burn with lack of oxygen so I reluctantly pulled away. I set my forehead against his, and took deep breaths.

"Wow." I breathed out.

"Yeah." Kacchan mumbled.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Kacchan responded.

- - - - - - 

A/N: Hello! Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed, and I appreciate feedback!

bye bye~