Chapter 21 (Izuku)

I woke up to someone slapping my knee repeatedly. I opened my eyes, and my vision adjusted to the low lighting. I was tied to a chair, and said chair was in front of a small cage, it was something you would see out of a zoo. The person kept slapping my knee, and I finally looked down at who it was.

"Kacchan?" I asked. He nodded, and retracted his hand to his chest. He didn't have a shirt on, just pants and shoes.

"What happened?" I asked, but Kacchan just shook his head, and lowered it.

"Can you talk?" I asked hesitantly. He raised his head, and pointed to his ears, then to the air.

I kinda deciphered it, but I took a shot in the dark anyway, "So you can't speak because he'll hear you?" I asked, and Kacchan shook his head up and down saying yes.

"Oh Katsuki~" A voice ran throughout the room, and Kacchan visibly tensed and gulped. He turned around in the cage, and looked at Bates.

"Have you been good~?" He sang. Kacchan just sat there, visibly shaking.

"I said~ HAVE YOU BEEN GOOD?" Bates shrieked, resulting in Kacchan flinching heavily.

"Y-Yes." He stuttered out.

"God, you know how I hate the stutter!" Bates said. Kacchan gulped and nodded. I struggled with the ropes holding my hands behind me.

"Now we'll be leaving in around half an hour. So you have time to prepare, you can talk too Katsuki. Also Katsuki, Higasa has been waiting for you~" Bates sang, as he left the room.

Kacchan let out an audible sigh in relief, and shuffled over to me. Well as close as he can get with the cage.

"Please, do you have a plan?" Kacchan asked desperately, his hand traveling past the bars, and onto my knee. He looked at me, tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Hey, it's gonna be ok. I'll get us out of here, I promise. Dang, I wish I could put my hand over your hand right now." I laughed bitterly. I saw Kacchan's lips perk up slightly.

"I just...There's been something I've wanted to tell you before it's too late, and now seems like the last good time I can." Kacchan sniffed.

"Go ahead, I'm all ears." I said, tears starting to flow down my face too.

"Ok...I-I love you Izuku. I always have, God I was such an asshole to you. I'm truly sorry for that." He looked at me, tears still flowing from his eyes.

"Hey, it's ok. I love you too Kacchan, always have. You're forgiven, all of that shit's in the past. No need to dwell on it any further." I say shakily.

Kacchan smiles a wide closed eye smile. It literally could rival the sun. It was so bright.

"God, I wish I could kiss you." I say unintentionally.

"R-Really?" Kacchan's face was a bright pink. I laughed and nodded.

"Yes really." I said, smiling. I struggled with the ropes, and heard a slight snap noise. My eyes widened slightly, and I struggled more.

"Oh Katsuki we're ready to go~" Bates sang as he entered the room. I stopped struggling when he walked in, Kacchan tensed and went silent.

"I will have my men get you two onto the private jet." Bates walked off, and several big burly men stood in his spot. One man came over to me,and easily picked up the chair, with me still in it. The other men went over to Kacchan, and picked up the cage with ease, again Kacchan was still in it.

- - - - - 

A/N: Konnichiwa! Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed, and I appreciate feedback!

bye bye~