4). Notes

Italic- Character thoughts or writing
*Your POV
*After lunch
The way the curly haired boy looked at me gave me chills.

Finally I go to my fourth class of the day. One with Patrick. Him and I sit together. He's been quiet since lunch. "Hey babe, are you okay?" "Huh? Oh yeah." Grinning at me, intertwining his fingers with mine.

*Stanleys POV
After lunch Richie bugged me about y/n. "Do you have a crush on her?" "No Richie I do not." I say taking my books out of my locker. "I don't believe that, bye Stanley the Manly see you later." He waves as he catches up with Eddie. I hear him laugh as Eddie probably punches his arm.

"Hello everyone, blah blah blah." The rest of the words the teacher spoke became muffled. Y/n sits in the classroom. All seats are taken besides the one behind her. Sadly Victor sits in the seat beside it.

"Take a seat everyone." The teacher smiles. "Oh it's the jew." Patrick whispers. I sit down and stare at the desk. "Leave him alone Patrick." Slapping his arm he quiets down. A note slides across my desk, from the boy beside me.

I'm sorry about what they did to you and the other two, friends?

His handwriting a bit sloppy but nearer than Richies, that's saying a lot.

Sure, I'm not sure what the others would think about it but I don't think they'll care.

I write back. He smiles.

Hopefully they'll like me :)

Yeah hopefully.

I tune back into the teacher, drawing pictures on the piece of paper every once in a while. And almost laughing out loud.

*Later that day
Finally the school day ends, all of my friends crowd outside of the doors and I walk with Victor, we talk and laugh. "Why are you taking to him?" Richie once again steps in front of Eddie. "He's nice promise me, he's nothing like the others." I inspect their reactions, none of them good.

Reaching out a hand to high-five Richie, Richie sighs. He can never pass up a high-five. Eddie moves beside Richie, only slightly being behind him. The left sleeve of Richies shirt held tightly to Eddies small left hand

"Hi Eddie." He smiles, taking by surprise. "Hi Victor." We're all surprised he knows our names.

One by one they have an interaction with Victor. Soon he apologizes for what he did. Everyone is pretty skeptical about this but we trust him a bit.

*Your POV
Sitting in Patrick's car I wait for everyone. Soon I see Victors bright colored hair. Getting out I walk over to him. "Victor! Hey do you know where Patrick is?" "Nope, I heard they got in trouble, oh yeah this is Stanley and his friends." He smiles.

"Hi Stanley and his friends." I giggle not knowing their name. "H-hi I'm Stanley, I mean you know that but hi." He reaches a hand out for a hand shake. I grab his hand. His hand soft and kind of small, but bigger than mine. "We don't need another Bill over here, I'm Richie." I high-five him. "Ow what was that for?" A boy kicks his ankle.

"I-I'm Bill." He smiles and nods. "This i-is Eddie B-Beverly and Ben." The three wave. "Hi guys." I wave back. "M-Mike is home sc-schooled so h-he's probably a-at his house r-right now."

Victor coughs, covering his mouth up a little too late. 'Eddie' and I both take a step back, which makes us both giggle.

"Y/n, Victor! What are you doing with these losers?" Patrick makes his way over to us. Slithering a arm around my waist. "They aren't losers leave them alone." "Whatever let's go." "Bye guys." I wave and walk with Patrick. "You need to leave them alone, they're really nice." "They're losers." He corrects me. "Patrick- never mind." I kiss his cheek as he opens the door for me.