34). Kisses

(Funeral/sadness)
Y/n snuggles into Stanley's side. He stares out of the window. He feels something soft touch his neck, he hesitates before looking. She secretly plants soft kisses on his neck.

"Y/n... we're not together." She kisses his jaw before completely stopping. Looking in the opposite direction. He grabs onto her hand, intertwining their fingers together.

She smiles at it.

Soon the car pulls to a stop, the two get out hand in hand. Victor's mom greets them. The two start to sob as Stanley stands by. Victors dad shakes his hand and nods. Staying silent.

Once they walk in Stanley's hand slither around her waist. His hand gripping her side ever so slightly to keep her close.

*An hour later*
Y/n walks up to Victors coffin. She silently cries as she sees her one true best friend lays there.

Victor has a crush on y/n, for the longest she could remember. They had kissed a couple times while she was with Patrick. He had left a couple hickeys. She did too.

The two never really though much of it. They were very close to each other, sleeping in the same bed. Not caring if the other saw them change. The two loved each other.

The only thing she could think of is the time she yelled at him. He was the reason everyone got hurt that one night. He felt horrible, listening to her yelling broke his heart. He's had a crush on her since kindergarten.

He had told her once her and Patrick got together. He thought it might've stopped the two form getting together, sadly it didn't.

Y/n promised to stay friends with Victor. They got closer the time they kissed.

*Flashback*
Y/n changed into some shorts, he laid on her bed watching. "Stop looking at me like that." She giggled as he looked away.

Slowly she climbed on top of him. They laid like that a lot. This time he stopped her. His hands grabbing onto her hips and pulling her closer, both of y/n's hands beside his head.

"Sorry, saw the chance to look." Victor found himself biting his lip slightly. Y/n stared as his face slowly inches closer, his nose tickled by
y/n's breath.

Slowly he got closer, connecting their lips. His hand traveling to her butt. Both moaning the tiniest bit. Soon his lips traveled. Leaving wet spots on her jaw, making y/n giggles the slightest bit.

Finally making his lips down to her neck and chest. Leaving hickeys going down to her collarbones. She hummed the tiniest bit as he did so.
Soon she left hickeys on his neck.

He pulled her hips closer, slightly grinding on his hips.

*Flashback Ending*
Slightly y/n smiled, remembering each time they hung out and laughed.
But seeing someone she cares about like this breaks her heart. Stanley pulls her close. She sobs violently.

*Later that day*
Stanley laid on Y/n's bed putting his fingers through her hair. Pulling her closer Stanley could feel her body tremble. From being both cold and crying.

"I'm gonna put some other clothes on." "Alright, I'll close my eyes."