23). Not like himself

*Lunch/ 3rd person omniscient*

Stanley and y/n walk hand in hand, not realizing it at all. People stare but they continue to talk, walking to the lunch room.

"H-hey Stanley, hi Y-y/n" Bill smiles at the two, pointing out their hands. "Oh, sorry." Stanley let's go. "It's fine." Y/n frowns a little but continues to walk.

Soon they get their lunch and sit down. On one side is Beverly, Y/n Mike and Eddie. On the other side Ben, Stanley, Richie and Bill.

"Richie your stupid is showing." "Where?!" The whole group laughs. "You guys should appreciate my stupid, it makes you guys laugh."

Eddie rolls his eyes, kicking Richie's shin. "Are they not together yet?" "Nope, the hickeys are still showing look." Stanley points at the two boys who are arguing.

Eddie wears a yellow t-shirt. Each hickey showing.

Richie wears his signature white Hawaiian shirt, all of the hickeys he has showing.

"You know your hickeys are showing." Mike chuckles grabbing food off of Beverly's tray.

"I forgot!" Eddie squeals and pulls his shirt up slightly. "Is anyone talking about it?" "Yes every single person is talking about it Eddie." Ben rolls his eyes playfully.

"Oh fuck off ben." He smiles slightly.

Y/n stares at her tray. "Y/n are you okay?" "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Just thinking."

She smiles brightly at Stanley and starts to eat.

"We should have a sleep over."
Y/n suggest "W-who's house?" "My parents are never home, how about mine." Richie steals some food off of Eddies tray. "Could you not?" He rolls his eyes and slaps Richies hand away.

"That seems fun." "You're coming tonight right?" "I don't know. If that's okay with you guys?" Y/n frowns at everyone.

"Why wouldn't it be okay with us." Eddie asks slapping Richies again. "Last time we hung out, we all got hurt."

Eddie looks down at his cast and frowns, remembering what a girl wrote on his cast.

Richie notices. "Who did that." His voice redirects everyone to look at Eddie.

"Oh uh Greta did." He frowns. Richie stands up in his seat looking around. "Rich please sit down it's okay." "No Eds it's not." "Richie sit down!" Eddie never raises his voice unless he's arguing.

This time Richie flinches, putting his arms up in front of his face a little bit. "Richie I'm sorry." "It's okay Eddie, I should've listened." He chuckles.

No nickname... proving he was wrong? That's not like Richie.