13). Before This Friday

*No ones POV
Third Person Omniscient
(The reader knows all characters thoughts, not in anyone's POV though)

Stanley smiles at his two best friends. "They're gonna end yo dating before next Friday. I bet you." Y/n looks over at Stanley. He smiles slightly.

"No before this Friday. It has to be before this Friday. They both have feelings for each other, it's obvious. They're soulmates." "I agree with that." Beverly puts her head on Ben's shoulder, she tries to fall back asleep. He throws a blanket over them.

"See at least another girl agrees with me, how do you stick with them?" She giggles. "Don't know, they're the best people out of the whole school. Including you too." She smiles at y/n. "I-I agree w-with Stanley s-sorry y-y-y/n." Bill chuckles at her reaction.

"Who agrees with Stanley, raise your hands." Bill and Mike raise their hands. "Ah yes." They high-five each other. "Okay who agrees with me." Beverly and Ben raise their hands. "It's a tie. I win I'm older." Stanley chuckles.

(His birthday is July 13th 1972, bc this is set in 1989 and they're all 16-17. If yours is before that just pretend your younger)

"No, it's a tie that doesn't make sense." She argues back poking at Stanley's sides. "S-stop y/n ah!" He tries to be quiet as y/n tickles him but fails.

Everyone laughs, including a new laugh.

Y/n recognizes it immediately. She stops and stares at the trap door,everyone continues to laugh. Stanley stops slightly realizing how shocked y/n looks.

———————————————
Cliff hanger, you probably already know who it is 😂