36). Not Yet

*Stanley's POV
"Yeah. You really are. The prettiest I've ever seen."

Quickly she grabs the collar of my t-shirt, pulling our faces close. Inches apart. "I don't believe that." She smirks. "I'll prove it." "You are?" She raises her eyebrows.

Quickly I roll us over, I hover above her. "Yeah." Our faces inches apart. No space is between us besides our faces.

"I told you." "Fine." A small voice groans. Looking up Richie and Eddie stand there hand in hand. Their hair a mess, purple marks covering both necks.

"Who won?" "Honestly don't know. When did you guys get together?" "I- uh. Shit. The other day. When um...when I yelled at Eddie." "Oh cute." Y/n giggles. I look down at her.

"Let's take a step back." Eddie and Richie walk out of the room. You can hear Richie making dirty jokes already.

"Now. Back to what we were doing." My cheeks flash a bright red, I remember I'm still hovering over top of her, no space in between us.

"Oh yeah." I smile before leaning in. Our lips connect she smiles in between in. She hums at the contact.

I start going lower towards her neck, she doesn't stop me. I bite at gently. Soon leaving hickeys. I roll us over where she sitting on my stomach once again.

She sits on my chest smiling. "I think you proved yourself." She smiles leaning in once again.

"Use protection!!" "Richie shut up they aren't doing that!!" You can hear Richie yelp after Eddie most likely smacked him in the back of the head.

"What was that for?!" "For being stupid." "Well I'm your stupid boy." "Your right."

"Please don't tell me they're-" "I hope not, let's go check."  I grab her hand and help her up.

Slowly we creep down stairs silently, My arms go around y/n's waist where there's no room in between us.  Slowly she peaks, then shielding her eyes. "Oh no."

Slowly I look. Eddie sits on Richie's lap. The taller boy starts pulling Eddie's shirt up. "Use protection." I chuckle as Eddie and Richie both squeal, pulling their shirts back on. More hickeys color their neck.

"You can't be doing that on my couch Rich."  Y/n giggles, smacking him in the back of the head. "Fine, no promises though...Wait is that my shirt? That's my shirt! Where did you find it?!" Eddie smoothes his hair back, watching the older one ramble and bicker with y/n .

"You really love him don't you?" "Yeah. What about you and y/n?" I sigh. "We're not together." "Not yet." Eddie chuckles.

Not yet...