19). Inferior but in Love

*Later That day
Richie, Stanley and Eddie hug out for an hour or two until Eddie realized he was supposed to be home earlier that day.

Richie decided to come with, sneaking through his window.

Y/n laid at home all day, watching tv until someone knocked at her door. "Coming!"

Victor looks up, noticing her bandaged arm. "Oh. Hi victor." "Are you okay?" "Yeah just a burn." She smiles as she lets her best friend in.

"What happened? It's gone around school." "Patrick and Henry drunkly set a club house on fire. The losers club and I were in it at the time. Everyone got hurt somehow." She frowns, patting a seat on the couch.

Her brother isn't there so he wouldn't mind Victor coming over, if he simply didn't know.

"Oh wow. I um, I told Patrick that you went with that Bill kid last night." Y/n looks up from the tv, a confused face sketched on.

"Wait what?" "He called your house a couple times, he finally called me and I told him I saw you get in the car with Bill. He sounded drunk already." "Victor! This is your fault!" She raised her voice, Victor not reacting.

"What do you mean it's my fault?" "You're the whole reason Patrick did what he did! If you wouldn't have told him I wouldn't have gotten hurt!"

Y/n stood up in front of Victor. He starts to get up, walking backwards towards the door.

"None of my friends would've gotten hurt either! I can't believe you! I thought we were best friends." Y/n shoves Victor our of the door.

He falls backwards, looking up in fear. "And I swear Victor, I don't wanna talk to you ever again!" She slams the door, tears slowly falling down her cheeks.

A voice speaks to Victor. Y/n recognizes it once again, frozen in fear.

The person knocks, slowly she opens it. Finding a tall boy with raven black hair. Not Richie but Patrick.

"Ah. I see you go hurt. Didn't learn your lesson huh?" He walks in, pushing y/n to the side. "I'm sorry Patrick. I really am. I won't hang out with them ever again." "See you said that last time, but you lied didn't you."

The height difference between the two makes y/n feel inferior. Her back against the wall.

"I was upset. I'm sorry." "Ah. I get it. Good girl." He smirks kissing her on the lips.

She kissed back, she does love this boy.

He moves down to her neck. "No. Let's go out somewhere." She smiles as he continues to kiss her neck. Leaving sloppy wet marks everywhere.

She giggles noticing he's left a hickey or two. "Come on Patrick, lets go." Grabbing the boys hand they leave the house.