14). Fleeing the Scene

Tw: homophobic slur (fairy idk if that is one but if it is, here's a Tw)

*Third Person Omniscient
(Knowing all characters thoughts)

Y/n sits frozen in the bean bag. "Y/n are you alright?" Stanley grabs onto her hand and squeezes it. She gulps and shakes her head no.

"Listen..." everyone sits still and listens, soon hearing Patrick's voice.

Bill crawls over to Richie and Eddie and whispers into their ear.

Stressful situations make his stutter worse but it wakes them up still.

Both boys sit up quickly, shuffling in the hammock made a lot of noise. They had learned.

Eddies face snuggled into Richies chest as they held onto each other tightly.

Ben silently shook Beverly awake. She dozed off while everyone laughed.

"Oh y/nnnn, where are you?"

Y/n's breathing hitches as she listens to the slur. Patrick gets aggressive when he drinks.

Silent tears fall from her eyes as her trembling hands go up to her neck.

Stanley lowers her shirt the slightest bit to figure out what she's was reaching at.

A red ring around her neck infuriates him, most things annoy him. Somethings can make him mad but that's rare. But now he's angry.

He points at the trap door as she nods her head, now tears stream down her cheeks.

Without warning he pulls her into a tight hug. "I'm sorry." He whispers as she sobs into his shoulder, he can feel the tears soak through his shirt. He doesn't mind.

Everyone sits in fear. As they listen to Patrick howl y/n's name. It makes her cry even harder each time he does.

"We're gonna find her and her little loser fairy friends." He howls. A tear sheds down Eddies face.

Richie kisses his temple, whispering in his ear. "Everything will be okay Eds."

Another drunk and scary voice sounds, making everyone jump a little.

"I know where they are! In their stupid clubhouse thing." Henry's voice rings through everyone's ears.

Peoples grip on each other tighten as Bill and Mike sit in opposite corners.

"Here it is." Henry's drunk voice once again rings through everyone's ears, but louder.

A liquid flies into the club house. Mostly in the middle of the floor.

"Guy, I think it's gasoline." Mikes eyes widen.

Everyone tenses up.

A scratching sound fills everyone's ears.

One by one a match flies into the clubhouse. Soon the matches stop coming in, the two drunk boys flee the scene.

———————————————
This part and the next are my favorites :)