15). Thick, Gross Air

In and instant everyone is on their feet scrambling but not leaving the clubhouse.

Thick gross air fills the room, entering their lungs and throats. Scratching at and burning as it goes down.

The heat from the flame heats the whole place up.

The thick fog making it hard to breath and see.

One of the coughing fits stop, a scream erupts.

"Eddie no, come on Eddie!" Richie's sobs as he scrambles to get Eddie out of the clubhouse door.

Mike opens it as one by one people crawl through, coughing and blindly trying not to fall.

Richie screams as Eddies limp body lays on the ground. Stanley holds Y/n as she screams in pain. The fire had burned her.

Richie starts CPR as Stanley takes Eddies fanny pack.

Tear stream down Richies face as he pushes against Eddies small ribs.

A couple times of doing it, Eddie finally starts to breathe. Quickly he gulps in air. "He's needs his inhaler someone get it!"
He blindly looks around, his glasses had fallen off as they sat there. They broke on the way out.

The tears also made it hard to see.

Searching through the fanny pack Bill grabs the red small medicine Eddie swears he needs.

Stanley starts to put stuff on y/n's arm. Cooling the pain down by a bit. She sobs as she lays her head on Beverlys lap.

A big white bandage goes around Y/n'a arm.

Mike had ran out of the small forest to go get help as the fire slowly got bigger.

Small tears fell down the boy with a golden brown curls cheeks. He hated seeing his friends in pain. Eddie still struggles to breathe, Beverly silently cried as the smoke still stung her eyes.

Richie cried as the love of his life could've died in there. Ben tears up as he watches Beverly blindly feel around for everyone.

Bill stands in shock, not knowing what to do. Usually he would but not now.

All he can do is hold the flashlight for people to see. He grabs Richies glasses, both sides shattered.

Y/n winced in pain as Stanley grabbed her quickly, pulling her into a hug. Ben and Richie did the same.

Eddie hadn't noticed his arm was broken until someone pointed it out.

"Are you okay Eds? Look at me, let me see your face." He like his chin around looking at his face

"Your arm, oh no your arm! Your mom will kill us all." Richie sobs as he holds onto Eddie.

"Richie it's okay. It hurts a lot but I'm okay, calm down. I'll be fine." He also cries, but not hard.