7). Nervous Touches

*Your POV
Stanley walks out of the house. I close the door slowly.

He likes me?

That doesn't mean anything does it?

No. It doesn't

Maybe?

...

It doesn't...

My back meets the door. Patrick would kill me, and Stanley too.

*Stanley's POV
Walking out of y/n's house I smile to myself. Carrying my stuff in one hand.

It had stopped raining before I kissed y/n. My hair soaked. The ringlets of hair stuck to my forehead.

No ones POV
Stanley make it to the quarry, everyone sits there, most likely waiting. "Stanley?! Where w-were you?" Bill and the rest of my friends run to me.

"Patrick kind of attacked me, luckily y/n found me on the ground." "Why are you smiling about him attacking you?"

Richies hand grips Eddies waist slightly, pulling him closer where no one can see if they weren't paying attention.

"I- uh. Y/n helped me." "Ohhhh Stan the Man has a crush." Eddie slaps Richies arm away. "N-no I don't." He stutters. "C-come in m-man you s-sound like m-me now." Bill laughs.

"You didn't kiss her did you?" Beverly adds in.

Do they know? They don't. They weren't there. We're they? He thinks.

"No no no no. I don't like her like that. She's dating Patrick anyways." He read everyone's expressions. Some reactions say "I believe you." Which are Ben and Mikes. Others seems skeptical. Bill and Beverly's. The other two seem like they don't believe Stanley at all.

Eddie and Richie. Of course the two wouldn't believe him. They're his best friends.

After a while of talking four of the losers walk away, getting undressed once more to swim with Stanley.

The two love birds start to question him. "I don't believe you." "Wow thank you, my best friends don't believe me." He rolls his eyes, taking his pants and shirt off. Eddie gasps. "WHAT!-" Richie covers his mouth. "Be quiet Eduardo." He takes his hand off of Eddies mouth.

"What happened?" He whisper yells. "They threw glass bottles at me, one hit me and shattered, Y/n put bandages over it." "Well it seems like she knows what she's doing." He examines his back, stepping on his tiptoes since he's basically the shortest out of all of them.

In order it's: Richie, Mike, Bill, Stanely, Beverly, Ben, and then finally Eddie.

"I'm fine Eddie, I guess she did." He smileswhile looking away. Finally they all stand at the cliff.

*Stanley's POV
I feel four hands on my back. In the short amount of time I see Eddie and Richie pushing me. Flipping them both off, I squeal as I fall. I flip over to my back instead of belly flopping the water.

The cold after hits my back. Knocking the wind out of me.

My head submerged out of the water. I claw at the water slightly, trying to catch my breath.

One after the other everyone jumps down. The first one that does is Richie. I swim to a part on the water where I can touch.

He swims quickly over to me. Patting my back to get all of the water that I swallowed out.

Looking over at me I realize his glasses are still on, his hair pushed back. Eddie and the rest of my friends
swim to me. Richie other hand stays underwater, Eddie reaches for it.

When Eddie gets scared he always holds onto someone. Most likely Richie. Other times it's the others.

Nervous Touches.

Finally I catch my breath. "I'm sorry Stanley, I didn't know that would happen." Tears form in Eddies eyes. "It's- it's okay." I hug him closely, our bare chest touch.

(Btw Stanley is straight in this one. I usually make him gay and dating Bill but he's straight lol)

We all continue to swim for a couple hours.