12). Lovebirds Sleeping

*Stanley's POV
"Wait you tackled Eddie?" She giggles, my heart stops and my stomach ties into a knot. "Uh, yeah." I smile.

"Wait what happened? Seems funny." "Um. Eddie said I was lying and I um, ran after him. I tackled him and we both fell to the ground laughing." I chuckle scratching the back of my neck.

"I wish I was there. You guys are cool. I'm also sorry about Patrick. He's a dick sometimes." "Sometimes?!" Mike covers eddie mouth up. "Eddie shut up for a second." Richie stops playing the game with Beverly for a second to call his probably boyfriend out.

"You shut up Trashmouth." Like he always does, he crosses his arms and furrows his brows.

Beverly gets up to play with Mike.

Of course Eddie finds a way to sit down in the hammock with Richie. I roll my eyes at the two bickering.

Y/n watches in awe, giggling at Richies jokes. "I like this one, she actually likes my jokes." "That's the first." "Aw eds you love my jokes. You just won't admit it." "I do not, and don't call me Eds!"

"I-if you want y-you can s-sit anywhere." Bill smiles as he makes his way over to the swing.

The only seat left is the bean bag beside me.

Y/n looks around, finally finding a spot. The bean bag beside me. "Hi Stanley." She smiles and keeps her eyes on Richie and Eddie.

"Are they dating?" She says a little bit too loud. "No! We aren't." "You wish Trashmouth." "I do not! It's the other way around!"

The two calm down after a bit of arguing. Richie closes his eyes.

"Are they always like that." She glances at me. "Sadly yes."

"You know you love us Stanley the Manly." Richie opens an eye, both of his arms supporting his head. "Sometimes sadly." I pinch the bridge of my nose, everyone laughs.

*A little while later
Eddie made his way up to sit near Richie, they both decided to read a comic. Bill and Ben talked about random stuff while Beverly and Mike sit next to each other asleep.

"Whatcha reading?" "Oh um, a book about birds. I've always love them." "Oh cute." She smiles,watching Richie and Eddie once again. My cheeks turns bright red.

She didn't call me cute, it means that's cool. She was saying it's cool, everything is fine.

Both boys sleep in the hammock. The smaller ones head on the taller ones chest. Richies arm holding onto Eddies waist, as Eddies arm goes over Richies stomach, pulling him closer.

"They're i-i-in love w-with each other, it's a f-fuh-fact." Bill grins at the two lovebirds sleeping.