29).Not For Long

"Y/n, we need to get the other losers together, Richie is in trouble... it's Bowers." "Well we need to hurry now."

Quickly the three gather the rest of their friends. Ben and Mike comfort Eddie as he silently cries.

"There! There's Bower's car!" Beverly points out.
Quickly Y/n runs up to it, seeing Belch and Victor in the back.

"Vic! Victor? V-" her knees give out. Letting a bloodcurdling scream. Falling to her knees quickly as her hands shake, trying to cover her eyes. Stanley runs towards her, finding the two boys body's in the back.

Throats cut.

"Come here, come here y/n." He sits on the ground quickly, pulling her into a tight hug onto his chest.

"It's okay... it's okay y/n." The rest make their way to the two, finding the boys in the back also. Bill takes Eddie and Beverly away, their faces twist like they might throw up.

"Victor no.... no." She whispers over and over again. Her hand still covering her eyes. He rocks her back and forth as they sit on the ground.

Finally she stops sobbing, it turns into a small cry. Stanley slowly stands the two up and starts to walk to where Richie might be.

Hearing a yell. "Hey man! Let's not do that! Murder is illegal!" Everyone smiles realizing Richies okay but then quickly completely serious.

The seven run to where they hear Richie. Beverly holds onto Eddie, Mike holding onto Y/n, comforting her.

"Leave him alone!" Bill nods realizing he didn't stutter. "Make me B-B-Billy." He cackles. "They all start to grab rocks, throwing them at the boy with a mullet.

A tall figure comes out of the bushes, holding onto their stomach. Y/n recognizes him quickly. "Patrick?!" Henry goes down as Patrick stumbles to the eight.

"Patrick? Are you okay?" Finally he collapses in front of y/n. Eddie checks his pulse. "He's alive. We need to get him to the hospital because he won't for long."