11). Walking through Darkness

*Your POV
I lay there, still struggling to breathe a bit.

Looking in the mirror I see a light mark of where his hand was. I decide to call Victor, I saw him walk to his house, which is right in front of mine.

Two rings go by and he answers. I look out the window at him.

We've always looked at each other as we talk on the phone, we don't know why but we do.

V: hi
Y: hi Vic
V: are you okay?
Y: no victor you didn't even help me

I see him look down, looping the phone cord with his finger.

V: I know, I'm sorry, he would've punched me.
Y: oh wow, ok then bye Victor.

I put my shoes on and jump out of the window, well not jump but get onto the tree beside the window.

Patrick is stupid anyways. I think to myself. The kiss...

I start to think about the kiss. Stanley's soft lips making contact with mine. His hands traveling up and down my waist.

His golden ringlets of hair stuck on his forehead.

My hands on his soft cheek, which were heating up by the second.

The kiss lasted for about 10 seconds, I kind of wish it didn't end.

I felt pure bliss.

I'm still with Patrick, I need to stop.

Before I know it, a bright light hits me. Y-Y/n what a-are you d-doing?" I recognize the voice, the only boy with a stutter in our school. "I uh, was just going on a walk.

Bill Denbrough: A boy with a car, the only boy with a car in his friend group if I'm being honest. A rumor went around that he's saved up since he was 13. Now being 17 he finally got a car. Not the nicest one, but good enough to be someone's first one.

I shield my eyes from the light. "Oh s-s-sorry, where do you w-wanna go I'll t-take you." He smiles, turning the car off.

I hop into the passenger seat. "I-I'm going t-to the c-club house I-if you w-wanna come." He offers, turning the keys and pressing the gas gently.

"Sure, what's the club house?" "T-the losers a-and I made it w-hen we were t-th-thirteen." He struggles with his words, I wait patiently for him to finish his sentence.

"Oh okay, who's all gonna be there? "All of the losers." He nods his head a little, realizing he didn't stutter. "Cool." I glance over to him.

The car ride was smooth, Bill is a good driver, always making sure he goes the appropriate speed.

*At the club house

We get out of the car. Bill and I walk arms looped with each other since of the darkness.

He told me about each and every one of the losers, about how his stutter formed and funny things that have happened in the years of all of rumen knowing each other.

"Y-yeah Richie d-did that." I laugh hard as we make our way through the darkness.

*Stanley's POV
I hear a laugh, Bill chuckles himself. "Guys did bill say he's bringing anyone?" Eddie sits in the corner playing cards with Ben and Mike. "No I don't think so." Beverly plays Rock Paper Scissors with Richie in the hammock.

I sit on a bean bag in the corner, the dimmest part of the clubhouse. But light enough to read a book in.

We all silently watch as we see Bill's signature white socks. He looks up, lending a hand to someone once he gets down. "Thank you Bill." A soft voice whispers.

I recognize the voice and freeze up. "Bill?" "O-oh yeah y/n w-was going o-on a walk s-so I decided t-to bring h-her here to h-hang out with us." He smirks letting her hand go.

"Hi guys." She waves looming around the room. The finds me in the corner, she freezes up for a second and looks at everyone else. "Trashmouth, how are you?" He lets out a hand, she accepts and shakes it.

"I remember everyone." She simply smiles and continues to look at everyone. My face burns a bright red.

"Stanley? Are you okay?" Ben points out that I look tense. "Huh? Yeah yeah I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine." "You rep-" "Kaspbrak I will tackle you again." I run my hands over my face. Everyone laughs.